What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

When you concentrate in so many you might lose interest in all of them and will be very difficult for you to manage manage them effectively, if you think you may have the ability to manage more than one I won't advise you to manage more than two.

Online for us is not just about making money for the post and replies you make but the interaction and what you can be able to learn from the conversation. Picking one or two of your favourite platforms will allow you to get the best out of it.

How many forums you should work on depends on how much time do you have and what your preference is. I am working only on one forum, I would not work on many even if I had time because I prefer to work on freelance site.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?

you can work on several forums but it takes you more time :) I work on each one separately, not in parallel. if you feel able, you can work, of course.

I will advise you to focus one forum at present. This will gives the opportunity to direct all your attention in order to achieve good result fast. Once you are successful with the first one, you can move on to the next forum and build it.

This will depend on your capability, but also focusing on a lot of website may even be stressful to your mental health because you needs to concentrate so much on the screen... Anyway you should just try to focus on as many as you are able to withstand.

This will depend on your capability, but also focusing on a lot of website may even be stressful to your mental health because you needs to concentrate so much on the screen... Anyway you should just try to focus on as many as you are able to withstand.
That is very true dear I think that if you can work on 2 to 3 forum that is enough there is no point having more than that amount of forum,I work with alot of site and I think its very much time consuming that why I chose few site a day to work with

That is very true dear I think that if you can work on 2 to 3 forum that is enough there is no point having more than that amount of forum,I work with alot of site and I think its very much time consuming that why I chose few site a day to work with
Well for me I am only able to work with bizdustry and trendri.. maybe there are other paying website that I do not know... Apart from those two I have just mentioned do you have any other website that you have been using to make money from everyday ?

This is greatly dependent on how free I am as I always try to make sure that I only do at most 3 forums when I am free, but without much time, I only do one forum per day.

It all depends on how one can create time for any number of forums he/ she wants to focus on and also participate in the forums but some one that can not handle two or more forums she just focus on one forum.

I think it is better to focus on few but sometimes there is limited reward that's why users find themselves forced to sign up for more just for keeping earning more cents .

I am in different paid the most platforms and I think it is better that way you will be able to make money from them and your money will be bigger.

So, on how many paid to post platforms do you work right now? I work on Trendri and Bizdustry. There was a time when I was also active on Beermoney Forum, but now I no longer work there.

So, on how many paid to post platforms do you work right now? I work on Trendri and Bizdustry. There was a time when I was also active on Beermoney Forum, but now I no longer work there.
what makes you to quit beermoney forum,am still working on trendri and beermoneyforum they are still paying but there was a time when beermoneyforum was down I think that was sometime last week so I couldnt post there but I know that now the forum is fully back and well functioning so am still working there

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
It depends on an individual. There are a lot of people who earn from two or more forum sites. Some of these sites pay less, so earning from more of such sites would help accumulate more.

It depends on an individual. There are a lot of people who earn from two or more forum sites. Some of these sites pay less, so earning from more of such sites would help accumulate more.
Its true about what you are saying focusing on more forum is very helpful its going to increase your earning potential and ensure that you earn more,thou there is nothing wrong if your potential is not enough you can work with only one forum personally I work for more than two forum for now.

If you have a lot of free time, if you can spend many hours writing, you can try any number of forums. When I was posting on forums, I was active on over 20 forums and posted on these forums every day.

I think it depends on the individual, there's nothing wrong in venturing into more than one online payment sites, the more the participation the more the earnings. It's absolutely personal.

In as much as I would not advise you to put all your eggs in one basket I will also not be in support of you over diversifying your portfolio. I believe that having two at a maximum per time is ok.

I preffer to focus on limited forum for optimum performance and for mental sanity. One need to relax ones Brian and always take a rest whenever the need arises. You will be short of ideas if you work on too many forums.

Whatever will certainly depend upon the pay out price of these private make money to message systems. If you likewise have actually the moment to function more on your palms, after that I do not view any type of factor you will not deal with these 4 systems to create great cash on your own at the same time as well
I try to focus on highest paying forums because I am jobless right now and I need money to survive. This is why I am working on as many forums as I can forum posting is definitely not an easy job and it takes a lots of time to post comments.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back