Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?

My take is that one should focus on two to three pay per post forum so as to be able to give the best,and not spread oneself thin. Even though one wants to earn it doesn't mean that one should give wacky contribution.

I think it depends on the amount they pay per forum and again Another factor is if you have other offline Business or job that you are doing. If you don't have anything that you are doing I think you should be able to do up to 4 forums

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

If you find one really good one, stick with it so you can keep your focus. Unless there are limits, like if they say only 5 posts allowed per day, then you would need to collect a couple more.
My fave is to always have two.
No more than two, but that’s just how I do it. 🙂

Why?

To be kindid, it depends on the capability of the member...i don't know how some of our members possibly managed to be on more than three forum and active...

Everything will depend on the pay rate of these individual get paid to post platforms. If you also have the time to work more on your hands, then I don't see any reason you won't work on these four platforms to make good money for yourself in the process too

Sometimes it is not about the money that we are making we should look onto. The forums varies with what content they have. When talking about making money I like both Bizdustry and Trendri forum. But sometimes I like beermoneyforum to pay other members for completing my task

My take is that one should focus on two to three pay per post forum so as to be able to give the best,and not spread oneself thin. Even though one wants to earn it doesn't mean that one should give wacky contribution.
Yeah that's the most important reason because if one decides to join multiple, and give out wacky posts, or copy and paste articles from somewhere, eventually they'll get banned and lose everything.

Actually, it is good to work on more than one paid to posts platforms so as to gather some good amount at the end of the month. But it is rather unfortunate that this system does not favor everybody as we don't have the same slot of time daily. Personally, I am working on only bizdustry and cashtimeforum as the main focus at the moment to allow me do other things. That is my opinion.

I think focusing on two like you said is great - to allow you focus and work optimally. Now that you know bizdustry is a legit site, you just need another one to complement this effort and you'll be smiling with at least $2 a day which is good side income.

I think the best for me is to focus on say two and be very active in there,because there is a lot to learn from the contribution of platform members and ths will enable the person to make meaningful contributions as well.

I think the best for me is to focus on say two and be very active in there,because there is a lot to learn from the contribution of platform members and ths will enable the person to make meaningful contributions as well.
Yes I agree with you

Generally if you post something on one forum then you are unable to do the same thing on another platform as well because it will be marked as plagiarism and as a result you risk the potential for banning. However if you actually take the time to reword it and repost it in a different way then it will be acceptable. I think that it is best to focus rather on a couple of that forms that you are able to use and dedicate your time and energy to them as opposed to trying to do too much and getting very little done at the end.

There is no law that says one has to focus. It depends on your capacity to cope on these forums and the ability to be creative on the various forums than repeating topics.

You should focus on what you know and think you can handle and not what people think you should handle because that is what they can only handle. You are different from another human being

It depends on your capacity to cope and the time you have on your hands. It's advisable to go for more than one because it gives you more chance to earn more. So I prefer to go for more than one.

Right now I am focusing only on two forums and I try my best to work hard on the two forums because I need to make money. It actually depends on how much time you are able to diversify to make money online.

Depending on your time I don't think is bad to focus more than three forums or more, focusing on more forums you can set more time for it so that you can make good money from it.

I am in different paid the most platforms and I think it is better that way you will be able to make money from them and your money will be bigger.

Generally if you post something on one forum then you are unable to do the same thing on another platform as well because it will be marked as plagiarism and as a result you risk the potential for banning. However if you actually take the time to reword it and repost it in a different way then it will be acceptable. I think that it is best to focus rather on a couple of that forms that you are able to use and dedicate your time and energy to them as opposed to trying to do too much and getting very little done at the end.
You've said it all. The thing is a lot of people see this sites as their major source of income which isn't meant to be so- GPT, PTP, PTC sites and the likes should be side hustles and not the main stream. You'll burnout if you just keep working 5-7 forums a day

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back