What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

Well, I think it depends on the fellow and the forum. Some forums pay very well and are demanding, in that case, you might not have the luxury of merging it with another
I agree, some sites might be very cumbersome and might take some doing. It all comes down to individuals and how well they can navigate the work.

Nice. I think I might try out this your method and see how well it works for me. What I do is to dedicate some time for the forum work and then see what I can accomplish within that time frame.
Yes this is also a good one, but why I don't go with this, most of the time I have one or two activities that might come up. So once I set a target for the day no matter how long it takes, I try my best to accomplish, with day I can say I have done something for the day.

Yes, this is also a good one, but why I don't go with this, most of the time I have one or two activities that might come up. So once I set a target for the day no matter how long it takes, I try my best to accomplish it, with day I can say I have done something for the day.
True. Setting a target is one way to go about it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. It all comes down to individuals at the end of the day.

I was focusing on three forums right now, but I will be focusing on two as of now. I believe that it is always a good idea to spend time on forums where you get to interact with great people and also learn something along with making good amount of money.

This will depend on the time you have on daily basis that will determine how you are going to spend it ,if you have enough time I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you're able to make something with this website.

It's all dependent on an individual. If you're able to put in quality time and content, then go ahead, take the bull by its horn and make your cent!

To be very honest it is good to focus on one forum or a website so as to achieve maximum focus on the site. You are going to spend all your resources on a single site before you move on to the another one.

Posting in as many Paid to post platforms will only result in more money for you at the end of the day. So if you think this is something you can do, then the better for you

I think it is much better to focus on better paying forums that have a much active community and people who are willing to share good information which is quite helpful to people. I am only using two forums right now and i am okay with that. I will join more forums if I need to do so.

I have been there and done that and its not just working, working on numerous site is not adviseable because you won't be able to work on numerous site at the same time for so long and it makes people get weary and tired.

With experience , I realised it's always better to focus on not more than 2 forums daily . My idea is to work in 2 different forums daily so you can cover 4-5 forums in total.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
It is advisable to be atleast two forum especially if you have an offline business. So that you can give you best. Sincerely is not easy to post and comment on forums. I even find difficult to reach 30 comm6ent in a day even when I'm less busy.

First thing is you shouldn't make PTC sites and some online forums as your main source of income.
It should be a side hustle that you d at your spare time

I am only focusing on Bizdustry right now, even though I also use Trendri daily. I am more active on Bizdustry. i think you must be active on forums where you feel like getting more knowledge and good people to interact with. Bizdustry is more active than trendri.

Well, I mostly do come online to work on paid to post sites such as this forum and a couple of others out there. I am just working or active on three forums for now and I think I am pretty comfortable with that. I plan to diversify when am less occupied

That is what you alone should.be able to answer for yourself. It is not something anyone can answer for you but yourself alone that can answer that. Some can work many platforms while others can't . It's that so simple

If you have the time and a good knowledge about the topics, then I see nothing wrong in as many forums at you like but I believe that it is better no focus on one or two.

If there's time I think its best to focus on two to three forums to earn money from different angle and not depending on one

It depends on how easy it is to run different forums at a time. There will be a clash of responsibility if care is not taken. I prefer to focus on one and do it very well, and if l must do more than one, then they must share similar content and features.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back