What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

The question is not how many forums you can join, the question is on how many forums can you remain active. I am using just 2 forums yet I cannot post on these forums every day.

Multitasking isn't a bad idea. If you're active and can create quality content, then you can get as many as you can handle. It needs consistency, quality time and plagiarism check free.

For me it's the more the better, in order to meet up with your basic expenses as well as that of your family's, so if you can get some good earning sites and dedicate your time in it, it will definitely be worth it.

Yeah, having a tight schedule is one of the biggest challenges that a lot of people faces when it comes to working online because it's going to limit the chances of you being able to complete the tasks that you're supposed to do online in order to get paid.
You are right, your offline busy schedule will not allow you to complete your online task given to you because the time might not be a enough and probably get tired from doing your offline work it is good you focus on one or two

To focus and work on two or more get paid forum depends on your capacity and also time availability. If you are a busy type you won't be able to do that collaboratively. But advisable to work on at least one

My take is that one should focus on two to three pay per post forum so as to be able to give the best,and not spread oneself thin. Even though one wants to earn it doesn't mean that one should give wacky contribution.

I am focusing on 4 forums now , before it was 5 , but I left Trendri forum because of the fact it pays low for working more. I do different activities in different forums , like I post comments in Bizdustry and CTF , while make quick posts in Forumcoin and post threads in BMF rather. It depends on your time and comfort zone on how many forums you like to work with.

I prefer to work on similar forums exactly get paid to post websites. Since I am going to be doing the same thing on all the websites. Also if I have a lot of time I will engage in more than five of them.

It is better to work on forums that offer better pay rates and I feel happy to share my knowldge on such kind of forums. I have worked on a few forums that used to pay low but I stopped working on such forums because i just thought that they are requiring me to work a lot.

All these will depend on so many things like the spare time you will have to spend on different forums to make money everyday. The lot of different forums around the internet but most of them will pay you little amount of money compared to the time you spent.

Focusing on one forum or more is strictly department on the person doing the job. If you think you can handle more than one forum, why not, then go for it

For me, I am comfortable working in four forums. Especially since I don't have much to do offline. But when I am more engaged, I usually reduce my activity to only two forums that work best for me.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
For your sanity and mental safety I will advise you to focus on one forum so that you won't get yourself so stressed out trying to end money from different places and that can even affect your productivity to a very large extent so it is advisable for you to focus on a website or a forum at a time.

Well if you can manage multiple forums then why not, I personally find it hard to even manage two and I'm on other forums as well. So it is hard for me to balance two let alone much more.

Well if you can manage multiple forums then why not, I personally find it hard to even manage two and I'm on other forums as well. So it is hard for me to balance two let alone much more.
Yes it totally depends on the capability of the Individual, like my self I find it hard sometimes to even manage one, but I am currently working with two forums and am hoping to get more later just so I can increase my income.

Yes, it depends on the capability of the Individual, like my self I find it hard sometimes to even manage one, but I am currently working with two forums and am hoping to get more later just so I can increase my income.
I agree, if you can work on both forums simultaneously it will increase your income. I would like to know how you do it, do you dedicate time to it and then complete or how do you work on both forums.

Each forum site has its own advantages and disadvantages. There is good content and valuable content but small payouts and vice versa. I think if you want to get new knowledge and ideas you need to join many forums. but you have to be able to divide your time, so you will find which forum site you like the most.

I agree, if you can work on both forums simultaneously it will increase your income. I would like to know how you do it, do you dedicate time to it and then complete or how do you work on both forums.
Most of the time I usually have one or two offline activities that keep me busy as well, so it prevents me for setting a specific time. But what I do is to set a target, I have a general target for the day, then each time I come online within the day I set a mini target that I would do a particular number of task. Once I have done this I would move to the next forum and do the same.

Most of the time I usually have one or two offline activities that keep me busy as well, so it prevents me from setting a specific time. But what I do is to set a target, I have a general target for the day, then each time I come online within the day I set a mini target that I would do a particular number of tasks. Once I have done this I would move to the next forum and do the same.
Nice. I think I might try out this your method and see how well it works for me. What I do is to dedicate some time for the forum work and then see what I can accomplish within that time frame.

Well I personally thinks it depends on the fellow and the forum. Some forums pay very well and are demanding,in that case you might not have the luxury of merging it with another

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back