What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

You are right. I am a kind of a guy who does not have a job and I can work on many Forums. However, the condition should be that a forum must be really good forum just like Bizdustry. It is very hard to earn money on other forums like Trendri and Beer Money Forum. Only Bizdustry is the best.
Are you sure because I think trendri is a very good PTP site, maybe you should give it another try.

Because I know its possible to earn alot there there here. Am just having fun jumping from forum to forum, posting and commenting but I love trendri and I feel like CTF is getter than here and also I feel like bizdustry is better than beermoney but well I don't really care since am in all four

Currently, I am using 4 forums. I post on these forums whenever I have time and whenever I do not have any assignments. I manage to earn $2-$3 even on the day I do not get any freelancing assignments.

Are you sure because I think trendri is a very good PTP site, maybe you should give it another try.

Because I know its possible to earn alot there there here. Am just having fun jumping from forum to forum, posting and commenting but I love trendri and I feel like CTF is getter than here and also I feel like bizdustry is better than beermoney but well I don't really care since am in all four

I know Trendri is a good forum but what I actually said is that it is hard to earn money there. I find it MUCH easier to earn money with Bizdustry. As far as CTF is concerned, I no longer work there because the admin of TheCashTime foum always changes withdrawal rules there.

I think you will have to stuck with one high paying forum instead of joining a lot of forums. If you are on many forums, you will worn out yourself too soon

For me, I earn from four paid to post forums and I have found a balance in all of them. First, I mostly do posts and not threads in all of them. Also, I have my reasonable targets in all the forums which I can achieve daily. Then I do it for fun, learning and earning some extra cash. I don't take it as my main job for paying bills.
In my own opinion , at first I was also eaening from four forum sites but i couldn't cope because of my offline activities, somi decided to cut the forum sites to just two so that i will be able to focusl

I work in three forums currently and it is going great for me. At least I get to post about different things in all the three sites. Plus I get to earn more when I combine my earnings in all the three sites.

I think you will have to stuck with one high paying forum instead of joining a lot of forums. If you are on many forums, you will worn out yourself too soon

I agree with you. Working on many Get Paid to Forums is a really stressful thing. However, since I do not have a day job, I have no choice but to work on many different forums. I usually have no problem working on various forums BUT only if the pay is really good. Bizdustry is the only forum I know of that pays really good.

I know Trendri is a good forum but what I actually said is that it is hard to earn money there. I find it MUCH easier to earn money with Bizdustry. As far as CTF is concerned, I no longer work there because the admin of TheCashTime foum always changes withdrawal rules there.
No no I find it so hard to earn money from bizdustry I only depend on the points I haven't focused on referrals and even. I find it hard to earn biznotes I really don't know why, no matter how much I try.
Someone told me it's a matter of time that once my rank or something goes hight than I would be earning on every comment or post

You are right. I agree focusing on many sites is very stressful. I only use one site because I believe my time is consumed only one paid to post in forum site. It's good you can work on three according to your schedule.
Of course it's stressful but if you can have time you can work with another forum so that they can be two at least may be you cab try forum coin just 10 post everyday.

Well, in my own opinion it's better to work on two to three forums at most. I don't see the need having alot of paid to post sites and at the end losing focus on how to explore them. I personally am working on three forums including here, and I think that's the limit I can take.

No no I find it so hard to earn money from bizdustry I only depend on the points I haven't focused on referrals and even. I find it hard to earn biznotes I really don't know why, no matter how much I try.
Someone told me it's a matter of time that once my rank or something goes hight than I would be earning on every comment or post

Earning money on Bizdustry is NOT difficult at all. Bizdustry is much better than many other so-called forums. On bizdustry, you just need to focus on make great posts and you can easily make 50 posts in a day and earn. I really do not know why you are having such a hard time earning money from a great site like Bizdustry.

My paid to post journey began just this month. And I must say I have done a good job to some extent. I'm going to scrutinize the ones that are okay and the ones that are not too fair. So September will be better I hope.

Provided that the forums are being there is nothing wrong in you engaging in as many forums as you feel you have the time to be actively posting in them.

Provided that the forums are being there is nothing wrong in you engaging in as many forums as you feel you have the time to be actively posting in them.

I am an unemployed person and I work on two forums only as of now because there are not many paid to post forums on the internet that pay well. Only Bizdustry and Trendri are the two great forums right now.

Yeah this is a good idea so that you can reduced the stress of working on different site but if you can find then working with 2-3 is better.

If it's possible for you to be involved in more than one forum as a means from which you are making money online, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't do it.
For me I am this type of person that will always advocate for for you to have multiple streams of income so I will never advise you to focus on posting and commenting on forum at the expense of doing other things too cuz I believe that you can combine them together.

Well, in a situation where you have the possibility to make more money from working on more than one forum or website, I don't see any reason why one shouldn't take that opportunity.

You can post on as much site as you want just make sure you're being creative about it as you may be banned if you are caught in the act of plagiarism, but you should also be careful to not go above your limit and time management.

You can post on as much site as you want just make sure you're being creative about it as you may be banned if you are caught in the act of plagiarism, but you should also be careful to not go above your limit and time management.

Personally, I actually have the time to engage myself in at least a minimum of five or six forums or website as long as whatever discussion that is going on on such a website is something that will teach me something tomorrow.

Personally, I actually have the time to engage myself in at least a minimum of five or six forums or website as long as whatever discussion that is going on on such a website is something that will teach me something tomorrow.
That's one thing that would motivate you to keep commenting, learning! But I personally can only manage two to three sites because I easily get tired of typing.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back