What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

I sujest you go for one forum than two or even three ,the reason why I said that is because it is not supposed to you to be diverting your attention but rather just focus on one forum and give it the best in you

That is correct. Just take the opportunity to work on more than one forum in order to earn more money. As for me, I just post here in Bizdustry because I do not have much time to spend on other additional forums. My other source of income is through cryptocurrency trading.

Exactly - once there are so many other opportunities for you to take part in and make more money you should always be open to doing it because you don't know when such opportunities will cease to exist.

That's one thing that would motivate you to keep commenting, learning! But I personally can only manage two to three sites because I easily get tired of typing.
I have tried working on many sites at a time but its not working for me, I keep getting weary, stressed out and most of the time , my attention keeps getting divided , so i normally work on at least two site at a time.

You should follow what your health can carry and also what your time can be enough without breaching your other activities. I don't have much time to spend online that's why I'm focused here.

I have tried working on many sites at a time but its not working for me, I keep getting weary, stressed out and most of the time , my attention keeps getting divided , so i normally work on at least two site at a time.
Maybe your case us similar to mine, are you weary because if your offline obligations? I know that is what limits me but still I try to welcome new ideas.

Focus on as many paid to post platforms as you can think of. All depends on your strength and time to dedicate to all these platforms you're working on . They are only helping you make more money as you already know

When you work or do so many things without focus,then it very difficult to have the best in even one, practice makes perfection,it is always advisable to work on a particular thing and not all

Maybe your case us similar to mine, are you weary because if your offline obligations? I know that is what limits me but still I try to welcome new ideas.
My offline responsibility is the main reason why i limit my online works to just three sites , my offline work is taking much of my time and its giving me lease time to work online.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
It's best to know ones capacity. How well one can manage two or more business sites. Although it sounds cool to post on many site, if this should be the case, then such person should avoid plagiarism. It might be unethical to post same content on different sites. Still, to make more money, it's fine to manage many site, and this should be done in an ethical way.

My offline responsibility is the main reason why i limit my online works to just three sites , my offline work is taking much of my time and its giving me lease time to work online.
I salute you, you even try, I can only manage two even the second one not quite well, I am only very active on bizdustry.

Online forums do not have a policy of forcing people to only post for them so it should depend just on how much your strength can carry you and how much you can contribute.

Well focusing on one, two, three former more depends on your ability someone who is participating in a number of forums can effectively perform better than someone who only focus on one. so to say your ability matters Lot.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

PTP site

Why?

PTP site is very interesting because you have a lot to learn from there, some person run two or more PTP site because they believe they can do it. It all depends on your capacity if you can run more PTP is OK.

Yeah, having a tight schedule is one of the biggest challenges that a lot of people faces when it comes to working online because it's going to limit the chances of you being able to complete the tasks that you're supposed to do online in order to get paid.

If I have 5 hours to spare, I would be on at least 4 forums and post on these forums and make good money. However, I can spare only 1-2 hours for forum posting, therefore, I am on only two forums.

If I have 5 hours to spare, I would be on at least 4 forums and post on these forums and make good money. However, I can spare only 1-2 hours for forum posting, therefore, I am on only two forums.

At least, you have good two forums where you dedicated your time to work and make money. There are so many people who are actually looking for one but can't find.

There was a time when I was posting on more than 20 forums every day. I was also earning well from forum posting. However, these days I do not have that kind of enthusiasm to post on forum. I have time for just one forum.

If you think you are capable of handling more than one forum then you can go ahead with two to three. But I am telling you, if you bite more than you can chew then trust me you will end up spitting out everything. Likewise if you join forums more than you can handle, you will end up losing your earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back