What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

It is always a better idea to work as many websites as possible, but it also depends on how much time you have. Right now I do not have any day job, so I am able to work on many sites. However, I am still searching for more and more forums to make more and more money right now.

I prefer to work on similar forums exactly get paid to post websites. Since I am going to be doing the same thing on all the websites. Also if I have a lot of time I will engage in more than five of them.

Whatever will certainly depend upon the pay out price of these private make money to message systems. If you likewise have actually the moment to function more on your palms, after that I do not view any type of factor you will not deal with these 4 systems to create great cash on your own at the same time as well

Although I have many paid to post in forum sites, I only concentrate on one site. It's because on one site alone I think my time is almost used up I don't have time anymore to other sites.
Well I actually focus on three and I have so much time so that's why.
But all i want to do is to get referral and two and focus on one.
I believe it's a very good strategy, well that's if the PTP site pay a per of your referral earnings

I think it will be better if you can focus on two or three because working on more than this will be stressful in fact this is the one I'm doing working on only three and i schedule time for each.

I think it will be better if you can focus on two or three because working on more than this will be stressful in fact this is the one I'm doing working on only three and i schedule time for each.
You are right. I agree focusing on many sites is very stressful. I only use one site because I believe my time is consumed only one paid to post in forum site. It's good you can work on three according to your schedule.

If you will focus on only 1 site that you can earn so much there then that is good. However, you have to think what could happen if the site would close. There are many paying sites that already closed and we cannot predict if a site will last long or not. It is better to work on more than 1 site.

You are definitely going to get the best out of forums if you are engaging in the ones that I'm going to give you more time to do some things offline.

If you have the time, you can focus on as many forums as you want to. I currently have about three different forums I am part of and i use my time well when am on them.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
Well I advise you that if you can focus on more and two forums whereby you be posting and commenting to be making one then by all means you should do that because if you can do that then you will be able to be earning money than someone that only post and comment on just one website.

Well I advise you that if you can focus on more and two forums whereby you be posting and commenting to be making one then by all means you should do that because if you can do that then you will be able to be earning money than someone that only post and comment on just one website.
Exactly, I don't know some people believe If you focus of just one it's good and you will be able to give great value.
But I believe If you know what you're doing you can participate on more than one and still give out that amount of value.

Your capacity is what is going to determine that. Because the more forums you join and make more posts, the money you get to make for yourself in actual fact. Join as many as you think you can handle

How many hours can you spare for forum posting. If you are free, you can join as many forums you can. If you can type pretty past, or churn posts pretty fast, posting on a lot of forums pay really well. Between 2016 and 2018, I was posting on over 2 dozen forums every day.

Exactly, I don't know some people believe If you focus of just one it's good and you will be able to give great value.
But I believe If you know what you're doing you can participate on more than one and still give out that amount of value.
Yes this is what I am actually saying and I have been someone that I've been posting on several forums for a while now but it got to some extent the other person becomes very unreliable and so I stopped posting on that one and focus my attention on just one because I felt that the admin of the other foreign which happens to be cash time forum is not honest.

If it's possible for you to be involved in more than one forum as a means from which you are making money online, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't do it.

How many hours can you spare for forum posting. If you are free, you can join as many forums you can. If you can type pretty past, or churn posts pretty fast, posting on a lot of forums pay really well. Between 2016 and 2018, I was posting on over 2 dozen forums every day.

You are right. I am a kind of a guy who does not have a job and I can work on many Forums. However, the condition should be that a forum must be really good forum just like Bizdustry. It is very hard to earn money on other forums like Trendri and Beer Money Forum. Only Bizdustry is the best.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Seriously this is the right question i asked myself when i was working on three consecutive forum sites, and i couldn't just make the target so i decided to stick with just two forum site.

Why?

As for me is not that easy doing for me to be writing online because I get tired easily now talk of writing in so many other platform like that, is a no no for me I guess I can’t do more than just one that am doing right now.

This depends on how the person can devote his time on the forums. Like me only one forum that I am working on I still can not reach the maximum daily post talk less of working on more than one forum websites. One is OK for me

It is in my own opinion better to focus on as many forums as much as you can take in if you have the strength for them. One person can't judge your strength using his or her own strength, you see?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back