What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

For those not good at getting ideas for making posts in forums, they can as well be very good at making posts on threads as much. I guess the person asking you actually need to check his area of strength here

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
To me it depends on your capacity and if the only work you do is online while not do multiple online work to get paid and some time it also have to do with the situation you found yourself

For me, I earn from four paid to post forums and I have found a balance in all of them. First, I mostly do posts and not threads in all of them. Also, I have my reasonable targets in all the forums which I can achieve daily. Then I do it for fun, learning and earning some extra cash. I don't take it as my main job for paying bills.

You've said it all. The thing is a lot of people see this sites as their major source of income which isn't meant to be so- GPT, PTP, PTC sites and the likes should be side hustles and not the main stream. You'll burnout if you just keep working 5-7 forums a day
I completely agree with you and it is never a way to achieve a solid income however it can provide you with the necessary knowledge that you need in order to take the money that you are getting from these platforms and try and increase it using possible trading strategies. That is much more lucrative in terms of a career.

It all depends on the time available to you for carrying out your activities. If you have enough time , then you should be able to work in more sites. But is better to belong to few sites and be active

This depends on your schedule and how committed you will be, but it's not advisable to focus on more than three forums at time because it may be stressful.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

I think it is best to attach with 1 forum only to start with and to get enough experience and understanding about working in such environment. After few months one can go with 2 forum simultaneously and then decision has to be made depending on the available time rewards and day to day job responsibilities.

It is good to be on two or more forums because the way they operate are somewhat different. You can likely to gain more knowledge than doing one thing everyday. Also, your earning can increase as well.

I'm looking to join as many gpt programs as possible until after February. I've done yahoo and Google searches but I'm finding many good sites and connections here. I could probably handle 3 or 4 ptp sites.

The best is to have different forms that are related so that you can make comments and this on them and also learn different things why you make money though personally I believe having two to three forums is the best instead of too many of them.

It all comes down to your personal decision to decide to work with one two three or more websites, but I would suggest starting with one then know how many sure you are capable of handling, I am handling two.

The best thing is to actually stick with the ones that you think your strengths can take you to . There's actually no need for you to spend your whole day posting on some kind of forums.

I am in different paid the most platforms and I think it is better that way you will be able to make money from them and your money will be bigger.

The best way to earn from more than one or two paid to post forum is to diversify your time when you work on forums. This is what I do. I am currently active on two forums and I dedicate my time to both of the forums in a much better way.

For me, I earn from four paid to post forums and I have found a balance in all of them. First, I mostly do posts and not threads in all of them. Also, I have my reasonable targets in all the forums which I can achieve daily. Then I do it for fun, learning and earning some extra cash. I don't take it as my main job for paying bills.
Wow! Interesting I think I will do that also because in this platform you have a lot to learn and also make money the only way to get the best in paid to post forums to to see it as fun

It is good to see that you are active on four forums. May I know on what four forums are you active on? I am currently active on only two forums as of now because there are not many forums on the internet that pay. Bizdustry remains the BEST forum for me.

If you can work full time online , you can work on two to three platforms but it's very rigorous and brain demanding. I have tried it and I must tell you that it's not easy at all . I work on 2 to 3 platforms and it's really cool . That's the best thing to do to make some bucks.

For effective management of time and resources, I think the best thing is to manage one forum and out all ones energy in the forum to make it grow and bring in more members.

The highest I can take successful is two. Taking three or more will be difficult. Posting the complete 50 here already is a big thing for me.

It all depends on the amount of time you have to invest on forums. If you want to invest so much time on forums. You can do that by joining two or three forums but I personally prefer on bizdusty. I don't invest so much time online so I only invest my time here

Why?

Although I have many paid to post in forum sites, I only concentrate on one site. It's because on one site alone I think my time is almost used up I don't have time anymore to other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back