What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

Actually it depends on the amount of income or money you are been paid on the platform you worked. if I am contented with the amount of money I earned in a particular site then I will only go on with one site.

When you are focusing on so many platforms at the same time you are going to be tired and not be able to interact very well with the community. This is why I believe that 2 is okay no matter what.

When you are focusing on so many platforms at the same time you are going to be tired and not be able to interact very well with the community. This is why I believe that 2 is okay no matter what.
Two forum is okay for a start if you work on two forum then you will earn alot of money,I work on multiple forum,but if you see that you cant manage your time wisely then chose and work on one forum so you can concentrate very well

That depends if you have the energy and time it required to stay online, spending time one or two forums can't really fesh you anything because I see money made here as a side hustle.

Yes that is true I think there are alot of site which we can work on online and be earning big amount of money but forum posting is a great way for beginner,for me I do blogging and I earn from my adnetwork account like google adsense so explore your way
What niche do you blog. I will like to know the niche that your blogging is all about. The major thing is that blogging is very good way to make some money online and I want to use that opportunity too.

Am into health and digital product niche, I also have a blog on information about how to make money online where I provide various ways of making money online for free,I promote those blogs on facebook everyday and I have google adsense in it,I think that blog make me alot of money the most

If you have time with you and can manage your forums than it is no harm to manage multiple forums but it also requires decent teams which help you to run your forums effectively.

If you have time with you and can manage your forums than it is no harm to manage multiple forums but it also requires decent teams which help you to run your forums effectively.
There is nothing wrong with working on forum,there are alot of forum out there which we can make some amount of money so for me I think that handling one forum is always the best alternative thou I work with upto 2 forums now its a great way for me to increase my earning potential

"Jack of all trades, master of none". You ever heard that? Why should you focus on five forums to get information and money when you can concentrate all your efforts on one and still get the best result. Let's learn not to burn ourselves out because of greed.

You are going to be doing a lot to your mental health if you are going to be focusing on more than one forum. It is very important that you should choose one or two and then interact well with them.

It is always better to focus on more than one forum if you really want to make something worthwhile. You will have to work very hard to make more money on many forum.

If you want to increase your earning then you will need to work on more than one forum so the best thing is that you chose the amount you want to be earning on daily basis and I know its will be more better if you focus on one forum but combining upto 3 forum is also good if you can do the combination

I have registered with many forums. I hope to keep working full time online and that is basically the reason why I keep having more of the ptp forums added to my portfolios . This is basically the best thing to do right now.

Sometimes it's not the money we make that we have to look at. Forums vary by content. When it comes to making money, I like both the Bizdustry and the Trendri forums. But sometimes I like the Beer Money Forum to pay other members to complete my work.

I also work on this three forum because they process payment on time and I dont know why I cant just access trendri now,which device are you using to work with trendri I cant gain access to the site because of recaptcha issue

It is better to work on more than one forum. Working on more than one forum is definitely one of the best thing that could happen if you really Want make something very reasonable.

You've said it all. The thing is a lot of people see this sites as their major source of income which isn't meant to be so- GPT, PTP, PTC sites and the likes should be side hustles and not the main stream. You'll burnout if you just keep working 5-7 forums a day
That's true, it would take a whole lot of energy if you are planning on working non numerous sites, but if you can cope comfortably with the perks then you can work on as many as you can.

It is particularly going to be tasking if you are going to be focusing on multiple forums. I just advise that you should look for one or two that you are going to be giving your best and contributing positively.

It is not advisable to focus only on one forum. It is better to work on three or more forums if you want to make something reasonable from this platform because the pay is very low.

The amount of money paid by the forum is very minimal and that is why if you work only on one forum you will not make enough money is better to work on many forms altogether.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back