What's new

Is it Better To Focus On One forum Or Two Or Three Or even more

You will definitely not want to be on forums every now and then in order to protect your mental health. This is why I believe that anything between 1 and 2 is okay for you.

You are going to be doing a better service for yourself if you are just going to focus on two or three forums because the truth is that posting on forums is generally stressful.

Working on multiple forum is very good you can work here and be earning more the more forum you work with is the more money that you get so I will suggest its better you work on multiple forum to earn more its all depend on the availability of your time,

If you focus on one following you would not make something reasonable for yourself but it is better to focus on three or more forums so that you will be able to make something that is a bit reasonable.

If you focus on one following you would not make something reasonable for yourself but it is better to focus on three or more forums so that you will be able to make something that is a bit reasonable.
I beleive that someone should focus on one or two forum if they want to make something good its more than important so you wont post silly post so its better to work and focus on only one forum or two

I am in several paid to post forums and I think it is a good idea to be in several. You get to earn more money if you do that, you can just be active on the ones you love and once in a while try the ones you aren't active that much
. You can repeat posts depending on the rules of the forum as long as you try to follow the rules and you don't paste and copy information.

I prefer to have only 1 main PTP forum site and give it my full attention. Then you will be able to achieve and achieve a greater result than for three at once, since more time is spent.

I was Questioned by someone, whether its a good idea to post in any make money online forum or just to focus on two.

I want to know you guys opinion towards these? What Do You Don't?

In my Opinion: I think its best to focus on one or two maybe three PTP sites

Why?
Some people aren't good at getting ideas for post therefore what they do is, post one thing on one site and go over to another site and post the same thing.

Honestly guys I don't know.

What is your opinion on this, I would love to know?
Always try to do as much as you can. If you are capable of working in 3 forums then go for it. But pls make sure you have good time for yourself. I work in 2 forums though

Depending on either one, two or three different forums, all depends on how is your schedule and also time to be active on all or one. Sometimes it is better to work on two so that you can complete there tasks.

Depending on either one, two or three different forums, all depends on how is your schedule and also time to be active on all or one. Sometimes it is better to work on two so that you can complete there tasks.
Its all depend on your time and ability to work here so I promise you that when you have time to work online either part time or full time posting on different forum constanly then you can make some reasonable amount of money forum is very good but you will need patience and understanding

If you really want to make a multiple amount of money on the internet and most especially on paid to post forums you cannot depend on only one forum. You will have to work actively on 3 to 4 forum for you to be able to make a reasonable amount.

My take is that one should focus on two to three pay per post forum so as to be able to give the best,and not spread oneself thin. Even though one wants to earn it doesn't mean that one should give wacky contribution.
Yes one focus as many he want depending him has the capital to run the business, because there is nothing wrong with focusing more than five as far as you have the money there is no problem.

Depending on your time I don't think is bad to focus more than three forums or more, focusing on more forums you can set more time for it so that you can make good money from it.
Though a lot of persons are into forums for different reasons,one thing we should understand is that the capacity one would have built over time in course of engagement from participation in some of these forum is unquantifiable.

For someone like me I work on 3 forums and all of them are paying if you need the list of those forum kindly send me a private message and I will release the list to you.

Working on more forum will earn you much money.

For someone like me I think that I will suggest that you work on more than one forum but am working now on two forums which am using to earn.

There is nothing wrong if you can keep upto three forum at the same time.

The most important thing is how much you can be able to contribute to them. If you believe that 2 is ok for you and you can be able to interact well with the community then that is ok.

As for me I think doing two to three forums is not bad. To be frank the main reason as to why we join these forums is to earn. Socializing, exchanging of ideas and learning is just but a by the way which is also the goodness of making money on these paid to post forums.
That's why you can see a good number of people joining ptp sites that pay better than others

What I understand is that every forums and online community have their own way of operating. It is better for you to concentrate in different platforms since all platforms may not deals on the same ideas and niche.

I am of the opinion that staying with one forum at a time makes your works easier but sometimes most of the forum sites decided not to pay and that's why its good to work on at least two forum sites .

Everything will depend on the pay rate of these individual get paid to post platforms. If you also have the time to work more on your hands, then I don't see any reason you won't work on these four platforms to make good money for yourself in the process too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back