What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

It's is not advisable to trust your colleagues in business, infact it is not advisable to trust anybody at all.

Humans are filled with jealousy and hatred, greed etc, so I always expect the worst from anybody, and when it happens, I just moved on.

I believe that there are still trustworthy people out there. Even though you've been cheated at some point, I believe if you search well, you'd find people worthy of doing business with. Don't just entrust someone because you know. Try to know what they are capable of.

I don't see anything wrong with trusting your coworkers in your workplace but if you think that trusting a particular person is not hundred percent in wherever you work or in whatever company you may have I think that is the right time for you to fire the person you do not trust, sometimes the instinct within us always bring out the sign that this person may not be good with our business,if you trust someone 100% there's a possibility that your business will boom so high and do not just trust someone without him showing a proof for you to do so

Just like you said, the goal is for business success and trusting your colleagues at work might ensure that the business is a success especially when they are keen to improving the work that is done at the place. Of what use is the way people react in the office when talks of trust are brought up will show you their true color too.

It's not bad to trust your colleagues when dealing with things associated with money, business ideas, supplies if product. It's just that you must be carefully in this aspect of business because not all are honest or have a right attitude towards the work. As for me I can trust all my colleagues.

Why do business with someone you can't trust. Business between two individual requires trust to some extent, as lack of trust will hinder growth in the business. Before starting business with someone, be sure he is someone you can trust if not don't go into such business as it will be a waste of time and resources

Not all the time, your colleagues might be the business partner that you are looking for. But of course there's always a pros and cons in partnering with your colleagues that may want to discuss with them when you already decided to build a business.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
personal relations are different from business relations if your colleagues and you are engaged with each other it does not mean you can do a good business as a partner also in these days leg pulling is so famous among the colleagues.

No it not bad. When there is trust between you and your business partner the business will flourish and you two will enjoy the profit. When you you and your business partner agree and brainstorm on ideas there will be a very good wave in the business all you just need to do is to trust yourselves.

Is not bad to trust your colleagues when doing business but you just have to be very careful sometimes. When it comes to the issue of money human being can change all of a sudden. Is still good to trust in business.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
Going by the trend that, trust no one, I will say this trend isn't good and applicable as far as business is concerned. No matter who the colleague is, as far as you're both doing business together. Trusting them is very good. anyone that will not trust anyone will never do any business because no one can do it all alone.

Some people really deserve trust but there is limit to which you can trust irrespective of values.there is a saying that goes, people change, even satan use to be an angel.when it comes to business, be careful of who and what you deal in

Is it okay to trust your competitors or friends because when you do that th i will help you to learn and get more experience. There is nothing wrong in trusting friends or competitors this will promote healthy competition. Is it okay to trust your competitors or friends because when you do that th i will help you to learn and get more experience. There is nothing wrong in trusting friends or competitors this will promote healthy competition.

I don't see any need for you not to trust anyone you are working with because trust is something that can actually help to push on an organisation and you need to trust people you are working with to improve your business and move the business forward, that is the secret of business

When term's come to business, I can believe in colleague but I can not trust anyone. I once have experience of betraying by my colleague but i didn't feel bad much about it then, because I had bear it in mind before that he may fuck up at anytime. So, when it happened it didn't not strange to me.

before you can have a business deal with so called colleagues or friends you should atleast know 60% of what there character and what they are capable of doing before having a business deal with them so you can put half of your trust in them. So you won't b so dissapointed in them.
If you cannot trust a colleague you're doing business with, how would you expect other people who would want to do business with you to trust you? You only have to make sure there are documented guidelines as to the union

It is not bad at all to trust on your colleagues in a same company. Because we trust in these types of partners, colleagues, family members, friends but we can to go through our life without trusting on these persons. But if they did that it means they did bad to lose your trust. So just ignore them and care for next time

If you cannot trust a colleague you're doing business with, how would you expect other people who would want to do business with you to trust you? You only have to make sure there are documented guidelines as to the union
I understand your point but you maybe wrong. I may not trust a particular person for a particular reason ,that doesn't people should not trust me as well. Our behavior may not be the same that's my point.

Yes, it is bad to trust your business colleagues because I have also have also have the experience. Fews year ago I and my colleagues we invest a business which cost a lot of money,I even collect loan from bank ,I struggle to look for money to added.unfortunately, I was duped by my business colleagues.

Most projects and businesses takes more than one person to accomplish which simply means you need a second or third party to help out. In this situation you need to trust your team members to accomplish the task or business at hand, even if you have been betrayed by someone probably in the past while working you need to set that mindset aside and work towards achieving the goal at hand because Autonomy is only possible where there is trust.

Trust has caused more harm than good in many business this days
The question is who are you trusting
Some may say they trust their siblings but I have seen were siblings betray siblings
So I personally don't trust anyone in this world including siblings
We are human being and we are subjected to change any time
So don't trust in someone so much

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back