What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

It's not bad to trust your colleagues when doing business with them because trust is a strong piller that holds partnership. If trust is lacking in any relationship that relationship will not last. It's good to trust ur colleagues until they prove otherwise.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
It is good to trust your colleagues, but it is not everybody you do business with that you can trust especially when it has to do with money. Some people are so dubious, and so you have to be very careful with such people.

When it comes to business you do not have to partner with a colleague you do not trust, If someone has betrayed you before then you should not partner with them, doubting a business partner might cause a big problem in the business

Trusting a partner or even a friend seems like a dangerous game these days. Trust is a very big deal. You can only speak for yourself and can't say for sure what the other person feels for you. To be on the safer side, legalize your agreements.

Trust is difficult to establish, hard to maintain and easy to break. In business, trust is one of the most valuable and complex of all your assets. It solidifies your relationships with all people and leads an organization to thrive

It is not a bad idea to trust your colleague you are working with, intact don't ever have a business deal with someone you can't trust.
But whenever you trust people make sure you use your brain because many people are not what they claim they are, always think outside.

Trusting friends may occur way when you were not into business together. People can change over a snap of the finger. It's best to be on the safe side by signing an agreement if you so wish to go with them due into business.

For every bad experience there is always a good story to tell.whether we have been hurt before in business,there are still good people to do business with,and sometimes for a business to have a formidable foundation and flow,there need to be some level of trust.That does'nt mean we should throw caution to the wind and operate business in a manner that will make us vulnerable.We need to apply wisdom and always apply simple business and relationship ethics when dealing with coleagues.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
It's not bad to trust your colleague, just that these days finding a trustworthy person seems like a very rare virtue to find. I've also been burnt from trusting a liar and because of that I prefer to run things on my own.

You don’t have to be best friends with your coworkers. We know some of you want to keep the personal and the professional separate, and that’s totally fine. But at the very least, you should be able to trust your coworkers. You certainly wouldn’t want to find out that someone else in the office has been taking credit for your hard work or passing along things you say in confidence to the wrong people. So it is wise to take note of when a colleague may be less than hone

In this life or in this era we can not trust to anyone except our selves. So we have to do trust in limits to our colleagues but if we trust bit more then we have to face music.
Post automatically merged:

In this life or in this era we can not trust to anyone except our selves. So we have to do trust in limits to our colleagues but if we trust bit more then we have to face music. Like you did and get the other face of your colleagues. So try to be in limits.

Personally, I do like the idea is starting a partnership business more than sole because of the simple logic that two head is better one. In a work place, it is important to receive or give orders straight down so that everyone reports to a superior and so the issue of trust within mates do not arise. You should learn to develop mutualism and trust between yourself and coleagues in a work place.

If you ask me, i dont see anything wrong in trusting your co-worker or business partner. And I will not advise anyone to go into any business with somebody he/she can't trust. Doing this is very risky. One has to do serious findings before going into any business with anyone. That is my take.

With my little knowledge in chess game I tried to put anyone I'm doing business with on a checkmate mode. Because you are human and not a perfect being,I will assume you can do anything to outsmart in our dealings.

In reality two head is better than one,in business trust is priority,if we can't trust each other we can't align together.and it's saver to work alone than involve second party if you have trust issues.business burden might be much but you are business secured.

It is not bad to trust your colleague in business. But when you trust, be conscious of the fact that the person in question can change at anytime. Do not disclose some of your business plans to your trusted colleague to avoid been sabotaged by the person.

Going into partnership With someone. You should first trust the person you are doing business with. I don't think if there is needs to partner with someone you dont trust in the first place. When you have trust issue with your business colleague, I dont see any success in such business.

It is not a bad thing to trust a colleague when doing business together. There are many business out there that are partnership business, once the colleague is also after the success of the business. What happen nowadays is that most colleague cheat when doing business together that's why the trust is so small to see around.

Trusting a colleague isn't the problem, knowing who to trust is the bigger problem. Trust has to do with sincerity, and not many people have this principle. People tend to do one thing in the presence of others and another at their back, trust is really needed especially in business though it not a bad idea to trust a colleague, but for security purpose ensure what ever business you want to do must be agreed and signed on.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back