What's new

Is it Bad to trust your colleagues when doing businesses together?

The first thing and common goals you need in a joint business venture is to trust each other in a business , find a way to create the trust in your partner to avoid your business getting collapse.
The first thing and common goals you need in a joint business venture is to trust each other in a business , find a way to create the trust in your partner to avoid your business getting collapse.

I feel for one's business to go smoothly, one needs to trust his/her colleagues. Sometimes, the people we trust are the one's who might end up betraying us but without trust between colleagues, the business will suffer.

Personally, I had bad experience Trusting my so called "Colleagues" too much when doing businesses together. It really leaves me devastated and sometimes wonder about what I have done wrong to deserve treatment like cheat, supplying sub standard goods below order specification, and stealing my business ideas.
What experience do you have Trusting colleagues when doing business together?
I am always of the habit of not trusting anybody when it comes to business and it is the meaning of going to be my colleague because most of them actually don't have good intentions for you.

Bureaucracy exists where trust doesn't. There is nothing bad in you trusting your partnering colleague . Although, trust is difficult to establish, hard to maintain and easy to break, but it is very important you trust your colleague
It is very important that you focus on your job when you are working for your company and not look at getting your fellow colleagues into some business deals because some of them will turn at you another to take your place.

Trust is the heart and soul of a business organisation, so in order for a business to be successful , their must be trust among the business owner and they must avoid backstabbing each other.

I don't see anything wrong with you trusting people you are dealing with in a business, Trust is needed and you shouldn't employ someone into your business that is not trusted.

There's nothing bad in trusting your business partner because that's what business is based on , though many business partner are cunning , all you have to do is to be careful.

The reason is that you apply sentiment to your business rather than apply work ethics. Your friend or colleague knows you very well and how you will react on a particular incident. Since he has failed you stop engaging him to supply goods to you, try another person and make sure you reach an agreement with him and specification of goods to supply and add a clause on the agreement that says if the goods are substandard he will forfeit some amount of money or replace it. With this your business will start growing.

If you trust them and they are friends of you for a long time I think you should trust them, because if you don't trust your friends who can you even trust? I mean friends are the people who especially need to be trusted, there are things that your friends know but yet your family doesn't, you are supposed to feel free to talk with them almost about everything. But yet it depends on the kind of friend you are having, you should know the best if to either trust or not trust him. And also make sure he understands completely the business and everything that is related to it so he doesn't mess it up.

I think with regards to money managers ought to figure out how to invest trust asides and effort inside the limits of a lega understanding. I realize this doesn't work in all cases , assuming that you are working with somebody you trust I think it is critical to constantly look at the items and exchanges as though it were an outsider.

It is really important to trust at least, once there is trust within the both set of people and there is also a target. If the both work well together, the will progress in there business.

Trust is a very important aspect of every business and I will not even advise you to go into a business without trusting the person. You should always seek to clarify every move that they have made so that you guys are going to be in the light.

You are supposed to trust your colleagues as well as partners if you are into any kind of business. This is going to give you the freedom in order to give them work and ensure that there is proper communication along business lines.

Having to trust each other in business is the backbone that leads to the success of the business, and that's the main reason why you need to trust each other before younchose yourself as each business partners.

It is important that everybody should understand their responsibilities in business and trust should be as the middle. You are really not going to be progressing if you have reasons to doubt.

It is not bad for you to trust anyone you are doing business together , but at the same time you have to make sure the person worth trusting . In most cases some people may not really be trusted as they appears to be.

It is not bad for you to trust anyone you are doing business together , but at the same time you have to make sure the person worth trusting . In most cases some people may not really be trusted as they appears to be.
You need trust between the two business partner to keep the business moving because without trust , it will be hard to leave your patner alone with the work when you are not around .

You need trust between the two business partner to keep the business moving because without trust , it will be hard to leave your patner alone with the work when you are not around .
I know trust is needed but you cannot just trust anyone like that. So does it really mean that because trust is needed , that you just have to trust people like that without any investigation ?

You only have to trust people you know can be trusted because it is not everyone you partner with in business that must be trusting . You should also try as much as possible at the same time to avoid doing business with people that are not trusted. Just to cut the risks of business failure.

Having trust and positive though towards your colleagues at work or your business associates goes a long way in making your business a succesful one but doubting them most of the time might affect the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back