What's new

Is high risk investment recommended for newbie?

As a teenager who has just started coming into the world of business I was wondering if I can go straight into the world of high risk investment.
I don't think that will be a good idea. Investing in the deep is not recommended for newbie's you need to have good idea before investing in the deep.

Don't even dare. That shows that you're greedy and in a hurry to make money which would definitely backfire.
Take your time to study the market you're delving into, develop a strategy and stick to it, lastly be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day, so quit hurrying to make wealth.

High risks should not be recommended for the newbie as no experience yet gathered, it is advisable for a newbie to search for low risk investment in order not to loose the capital invested

High risk investment is definitely a barge pole I wouldn't want to touch. It is an area a newbie shouldn't explore. There are couple low risk online investments you could venture into.

You can't just invest like that ,the investment is a high risk one ,you need to have proper idea about what you are investing on ,so you don't make more mistakes investing in the wrong manner and way

As a teenager who has just started coming into the world of business I was wondering if I can go straight into the world of high risk investment.

no, not recommended. anyone new to this field believes that they can get rich overnight without doing anything. which is wrong. he must take it gradually and analyze the whole situation, not throw himself at once.

I do not think it is advisable for you to venture into something so risky like that. You might not have the power to handle it when it crashes. I would suggest you use the funds to learn something nice or incest in a real nine business even though the profits will be small

Well , we just have to be very careful because the potential risks of losing is very high and it is always advised that we invest what we can afford to lose .
possibly I won't advise a newbie to invest until they really understand what it is all about base on other people's experience

Just going straight into high risk investments is unwise as a newbie.
You should devote enough time to studying the art, Get a skill in forex, crypto or stocks trading if you want to be a better trader.
Just jumping into it without knowledge is wrong.

You just came into the world of business, take your time and learn what the business world has in store, which investments are safe and how the market thrives. Please do not dive into any high risk investment inexperienced.

There are many platforms you can invest for high returns or high risk investment as you may put it so you might have to be a little more specific but if you have a good knowledge about the investment then there's nothing stopping you.

As a matter of fact it would be really detrimental to anyone who doesn't have a good knowledge about an investment scheme or plan to go ahead and invest, as it would cause that individual to lose when some certain factors arises which they had no prior knowledge on how to handle or maneuver.

New investors need to take time and learn what it takes to invest in a venture even when there are risks involved in it, because there is no point in just investing blindly without knowing what you're doing.

Actually I personally consider all form of business as very risky though it may depend on my opinion but I believe it's also good for newbie because they will learned from such and also give them the courage to faced others.

High risk investment is not recommended for newbies. I remember when i ventured into online business newly, i invested in a ponzi scheme and i was not able to withdraw any money. Since then i have tried as much as possible to stay away from anything that wouldn't really pay me.

If the high risk investment is legitimate, a newbie can try his luck, who knows, he may win at the end of the day. So, it is very important to always ensure that we willing to take the risk that is attached.

Not all investments are successful. Each type of investment has its own level of risk, but this risk is often correlated with returns. It’s important to find a balance between maximizing the returns on your money and finding a risk level you are comfortable with.

Well, I will only recommend that before you venture into any form of investment be it a High risk investment or low risk you should take your time to learn everything you need to know about such investments.

I will advice a newbie or someone who is new to online investment to not try invest on high risk investment. He could do so if he has the knowledge on risk management and that's the basis

I would never recommend something like this for a teen much less someone new to investments. Most high-risk investors have decades of practice. They got to where they were through skill and learning the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back