What's new

Is high risk investment recommended for newbie?

JackMist

Oct 12, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As a teenager who has just started coming into the world of business I was wondering if I can go straight into the world of high risk investment.

There is no way anyone will advise a newbie who is just seeking for ways to make money off the internet to get involved with high risk investment. Don't do that

One thing you need to understand about business and the terrian is that even though it is discribe as a venture,filled with uncertainty one should not go in ansd take some risk that is not worth it especially hen you are just starting.

High risk? Why not but you need to put a lot in place before venturing into one. If you have the patience to learn the business, conduct a feasibility study, get the first hand experience, source for the required capital ND capable hand before you can kick start such high risk business, with a back up plan. Hope you know such businesses require capital.

It is not really adviceable for a newbie to dive into any online investment plan without proper findings, even there are experts who still run loss after investing a particular amount of money in online investment platforms.

Investing creates money for your future. It's important for new investors to understand the basics of various types of financial products, including stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit and mutual funds.
Choosing the right investment, one has to consider the following: your age. Your income. Your risk tolerance. Your financial goals. Your time horizon.

You are considering something that too many teenagers don't care about and you stand out in front of them. Rather than spending money on cool stuff and losing money, it's smarter to put that allowance you're going to lose anyway into stocks. While you're not an adult yet, you may not find money as a top priority. By the time you're an adult, your investments would have doubled or tripled.

High risk investment is a no go zone for a newbie or even anyone who has been doing online or offline investment for a long time. This is because high risk investments can make you loose so much within a short period of time. Personally, I prefer investing my money in low risk investments because they are more safe there.

I don't see why not, I think you need to be aware of the risk and the fact that you could lose it all. There is no age limit on investing, if you feel like you are ready just go for it.

Introducing a young teenager to high risk investment is not advisable. The right thing to do is to more like guide and mentor him to learn more about high rest investment and it implications.

High risk investment is never recommended to newbie this is because when the faced thr risk they can never be able to withstand the challenges and it will makes them to give up on the business because they will lack confidence.

I don't think high risk investment scheme is recommended for newbies as it is too risky involving in it as a teenager. Though people still succeed in this platform, but I think it needs mature minds who understands risk management. That is my opinion.

High risk investment is not recommended for a newbie, especially if that newbie hasn't gotten the required knowledge about the investment involved.

If you have just started out, you should never take a major risk. If possible, you should always avoid risky investment. Small return on investment is okay as long as there is no risk or small risk.

Nope. High risk investment isn't really recognized for someone just starting a business. You need to get some good experience about business and investment.

I don't think it will be great doing that,as a newbie I don't think venturing into high risk investment is great , just try your best and gain more ideas before going into it.

High risk is not recommended to any one. Whether you are a new investor or an experienced investor, you need to avoid high risk. If you are a risk taker, you should always take calculated risk.

I will have to advice against that. That's a newbie we are talking about here, I think such a person should be more focused on some normal earning methods like posting forums where he will be briefed about the high risk investment sites atleast

High risk investment does not only mean high yield investment. Not all online investment is high yield investment. While high yield investment is scam, you can invest on crypto currency or eve shares, which are legit investment

I am a newbie when it comes to crypto investments and I have made a huge loss recently when the prices fluctuated badly and when I sold the coins for low price. I do not think that newbie should get into investment without experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back