What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

That is the main reason why I don't like trying new sites, I don't like to get my hopes up only to get them dashed because I got to know that it wasn't what I expected.

Cointiply is not a new website per say. I think it is older than one year. However, the only reason they have managed to sustain themselves is because of the fact that they have partnered with many survey companies and earn good commissions when they provide surveys to their users via survey companies and many other companies that provide online money earning opportunities.

Cointiply is not a new website per say. I think it is older than one year. However, the only reason they have managed to sustain themselves is because of the fact that they have partnered with many survey companies and earn good commissions when they provide surveys to their users via survey companies and many other companies that provide online money earning opportunities.
Any website lesser than two years now is still a new website to me seeing all these websites and businesses that close down within that time frame.

I don't think it is a waste of time because I have seen people who Cash out some money from it. But I think it can take some time before you can be able to make money.
We know contiply are legit and paying site, no doubt about that , but the problem here is that it takes a lot of time to reach the minimum cash out thread and thats why We are saying its a complete waste of time.

I don't think is a waste of time since you will not blocked or banned from the site. Since you have laid your complain, they might reply you anything. Because they have brought another platform where people will be paid definitely scammers will start coming so they need to be extremely careful, maybe that's why but since you are old in the platform they will listen to u
I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?

I'm so sorry that I forgot to send the link for you yesterday it was definitely because I had too many things to do and I forgot but I'll definitely send the link for you today unfailingly.
I'll be waiting for you to send it, I've seen nightmares from other survey options I've spent my time on. That's why in want to earn from this one to prove that surveys are quite benefiting.

Hmm, which people ate publishing such kind of fake information around cointiply? That's fake news indeed mate. I'm still earning with cointiply, and my earnings are kept intact.
Well , I am glad that the news was false. Do you still use it now and how profitable is earning from there ? . I am not comfortable with faucet but if you give good review I might join from your link

if you really want to make money online then you should probably learn a digital skill because venturing into some of these platforms may not be really profitable.

Seriously, it's actually what I've been trying to tell lot of my friends who are actually looking for opportunities to make money online ; they need to know that there are some that are not really worth it.

Seriously, it's actually what I've been trying to tell lot of my friends who are actually looking for opportunities to make money online ; they need to know that there are some that are not really worth it.

I would suggest you to try Cointiply's "Playtime" section. It will help you to make money but you must be from Tier 1 country. Playtime management discriminate a lot and they discriminated against me, as I mentioned before. You can try it but do not be surprised if they restrict you just because you are from Tier 3 country.

I'll be waiting for you to send it, I've seen nightmares from other survey options I've spent my time on. That's why in want to earn from this one to prove that surveys are quite benefiting.
You are definitely not the only one that has really been suffering when it comes to searching for some ways to work on and the worst part of it all is that most of this of this side will even allow you to start working on the service and it will be in the middle of it or that they will tell you the server is not available or you are not eligible for this survey.

You are definitely not the only one that has really been suffering when it comes to searching for some ways to work on and the worst part of it all is that most of this of this side will even allow you to start working on the service and it will be in the middle of it or that they will tell you the server is not available or you are not eligible for this survey.

Cointiply's surveys are a really big waste of time. They will never send you surveys if you live in a Tier 3 country and this is a really usually faced problem. They even discriminate against people when they try using their "Playtime" feature. So, Cointiply is definite a really big waste of time.

Just too many rules. The rules in surveys have made me not to hang on to it. I even hanged up my gloves trying my hands to make surveys work for me, since it isn't benefiting to me.

Just too many rules. The rules in surveys have made me not to hang on to it. I even hanged up my gloves trying my hands to make surveys work for me, since it isn't benefiting to me.
We hope to find good numbers of salvage in our country very soon that will be paying very much than any other service because in the developed countries they do get a lot of service that some of them can afford to to just be at home and not doing any other kind of job aside just filling up surveys.

I've heard people talking about cointiply but I've never used it before. I don't know if truly,it pays or just a time wasting platform.
Well, I will learn more about the platform.

It's obvious that it's a waste of precious time, I will rather spend my time on bizdustry posting comments instead of wasting it with them.

There is no doubt that cointiply is legit but I don't think you can make any reasonable amount of money from here because I have some people on it.
People from high tier countries are at a greater advantage when earning frok cointiply, I have seen some of my friends earning $5 daily from cointiply by doing surveys

This should be one of the sites I have joined in the past few months while searching for money online. I really don't know how it works. I think I stopped when the efforts do not meet bring me good reward.

People from high tier countries are at a greater advantage when earning frok cointiply, I have seen some of my friends earning $5 daily from cointiply by doing surveys

Well, of course they will be earning that much amount of money from surveys on Cointiply because surveys on Cointiply are only designed for people living in Tier 1 countries. This is a kind of discrimination against people living in lower Tier 3 countries and I really do not understand when this discrimination will come to an end! Cointiply's "PlayTime" company also discriminates against people.

Well, of course they will be earning that much amount of money from surveys on Cointiply because surveys on Cointiply are only designed for people living in Tier 1 countries. This is a kind of discrimination against people living in lower Tier 3 countries and I really do not understand when this discrimination will come to an end! Cointiply's "PlayTime" company also discriminates against people.
The reason is simple behind the discrimination, the big companies are attracted towards top tier countries because of money , whereas the developing countries are always ignored.

I don't think is waste of time but I have never heard about cointiply before but it sounded good, I really want to know how it work so to start earning from it.

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
I have never heard of it before I don't know how it works since many people have being given testimony about there payment and you even said they introduce new features so it might be system error just give it time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back