What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Well I've not use that platform lately there days so I will love to see comments coming from people about how things are been done there

That is the main reason why I don't like trying new sites, I don't like to get my hopes up only to get them dashed because I got to know that it wasn't what I expected.

I can't say that cointiply is a waste of time because they have lots of ways to make money there. I could remember before that they have few easy to make money with them like claiming faucet. Then it was a waste of time. But now it is not waste of time working there

I have also use cointiply before but u have not earned lot of money from the website. I only earned few cents from the website. I only claimed free bitcoin faucet which is just few cents. I never complet some offers that the website offers. But it is a good website to good amount of money

To be honest with you today is my first time of having about this app platform I don't know much about it but I will advise anybody before you start working on any platform make sure you read the terms and conditions to avoid wasting your time on that platform and make sure you research about that platform

To be honest with you today is my first time of having about this app platform I don't know much about it but I will advise anybody before you start working on any platform make sure you read the terms and conditions to avoid wasting your time on that platform and make sure you research about that platform
Yeah that's true. And talking about cointiply , I can firmly confirm that the site is paying and worth spending time in the site by viewing ptc ads and completing surveys.

Yes, the PTC site is worth it, it isn't a waste of time since its rewarding for the little time you spend around their site. Cos you don't nerd to spend all day there to earn.

You can afford to make some mistakes or be aggressive early on, because you have time to recover if something goes wrong.

That's just it dear. Surveys are simply hard to come by here in our country that's why I don't waste a single time to attempt it anymore. In cointiply I only roll the faucet alone.
This is the same reason why I have said to myself that I would never try any sort of a platform that is not meant for my country Nigeria ever again. I have actually discovered a survey website that is compatible with my country or know the pain is not as much as compared to the foreign ones.

This is the same reason why I have said to myself that I would never try any sort of a platform that is not meant for my country Nigeria ever again. I have actually discovered a survey website that is compatible with my country or know the pain is not as much as compared to the foreign ones.
Its good never to try something that isn't working for you. Earning from the one your country is eligible is the best. Can you share the link of that survey site here? that works mainly for Nigerians.

Its good never to try something that isn't working for you. Earning from the one your country is eligible is the best. Can you share the link of that survey site here? that works mainly for Nigerians.
I will definitely share you the link for the website that actually pays Nigerians in your DM but I don't think I can share it here because I think it's not allowed. Mind you this website doesn't pay cash for now but it only pays you through airtime.

Even though I'm not able to earn from the site but still i have hears of people that earn from it so i think we will not call it a waste of time since some earned there.

Most of these platforms that promises to pay in cryptocurrency always a total waste of time and I always desist from them.
Post automatically merged:

Most of these platforms that promises to pay in cryptocurrency always a total waste of time and I always desist from them.

Cointiply might be a waste of time but it depends. If you are able to run Playtime, then there is no problem and you can actually earn. However, Playtime feature is now so pupolar that they have started limiting people in regards to who can use it.

I will definitely share you the link for the website that actually pays Nigerians in your DM but I don't think I can share it here because I think it's not allowed. Mind you this website doesn't pay cash for now but it only pays you through airtime.
No problem, provided I'll be rewarded in any way I'll be please to add it to my list of income stream. Earning a voucher for my task is still income generating one. You can share it personal to me via the WhatsApp group, thanks.

Some people were able to make money from cointply some months ago but I later read that the site was hacked. However the earning there wasn't that much

There is no doubt that cointiply is legit but I don't think you can make any reasonable amount of money from here because I have some people on it.

Some people were able to make money from cointply some months ago but I later read that the site was hacked. However the earning there wasn't that much
Hmm, which people ate publishing such kind of fake information around cointiply? That's fake news indeed mate. I'm still earning with cointiply, and my earnings are kept intact.

If you really want to make real money online then you shouldn't venture into this platform because their payment is poor, I know people on it.

Laughs, that's the few tip you can offer to people just like that?? Cointiply is a low paying task but its rewarding and you aren't spending much time to earn there.

No problem, provided I'll be rewarded in any way I'll be please to add it to my list of income stream. Earning a voucher for my task is still income generating one. You can share it personal to me via the WhatsApp group, thanks.
I'm so sorry that I forgot to send the link for you yesterday it was definitely because I had too many things to do and I forgot but I'll definitely send the link for you today unfailingly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back