What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

I don't think is waste of time but I have never heard about cointiply before but it sounded good, I really want to know how it work so to start earning from it.

Cointiply would not have been a waste of time if it never discriminated against some earners. It has limited many of its features and this makes it a waste of time. Not everyone is eligible of receiving surveys and not everyone is eligible to participate in the "Playtime" section. This makes cointiply a complete waste of time.

If all you can be allowed to do is to take part in only the faucet earning activities sections of quantiply because of where you're from, then it's safe to say that they have become a waist of one's time then

We hope to find good numbers of salvage in our country very soon that will be paying very much than any other service because in the developed countries they do get a lot of service that some of them can afford to to just be at home and not doing any other kind of job aside just filling up surveys.
Those in the developed countries like united states and united kingdom and xD, can't survive with filling of surveys and other little online gigs cos their bills are too much on them.

I would suggest you to try Cointiply's "Playtime" section. It will help you to make money but you must be from Tier 1 country. Playtime management discriminate a lot and they discriminated against me, as I mentioned before. You can try it but do not be surprised if they restrict you just because you are from Tier 3 country.

Seriously, the issue of having to be in the Tier 1 country is definitely going to be a very big challenge to a lot of people who are actually willing to take such opportunities.

Those in the developed countries like united states and united kingdom and xD, can't survive with filling of surveys and other little online gigs cos their bills are too much on them.
You are very right as I have heard this from several people online in the past and I think that it will be very difficult for one to be able to survive based on just filling out survey forms online because the amount of money that you can end doing that is just too small.

Seriously, the issue of having to be in the Tier 1 country is definitely going to be a very big challenge to a lot of people who are actually willing to take such opportunities.

I would still advise you to try Cointiply's Playtime section and see for yourself. Maybe they would accept you and allow you to earn, but I am not sure about it. So please try it for yourself and see and do not forget to leave feedback in here.

You are very right as I have heard this from several people online in the past and I think that it will be very difficult for one to be able to survive based on just filling out survey forms online because the amount of money that you can end doing that is just too small.
Yes, it is just small, it doesn't represent the kind of funds we'll be running hectic for. That's why I'm not bothered anymore if I don't earn from it.

A complete scam. I used this for a few months then one day out of the blue, on my 4th withdrawal attempt, my account was banned, I opened a support ticket, as I had not breached their rules, but they insisted that I had and banned my account permanently.

To me cointiply is a big waste of time and effort, resources and data because no matter how hard i tried , I just couldnt get to the point where I will reach the minimum withdrawal .
I agree with you cointiply is a big waste of my precious time and efforts. It's better here in Bizdustry where I have reached twice the minimum withdrawal and have cashed out. Unlike cointiply, I have not reached the minimum threshold yet.

Yes, it is just small, it doesn't represent the kind of funds we'll be running hectic for. That's why I'm not bothered anymore if I don't earn from it.
I was so surprised when a friend of mine told me that she is using a VPN to access to Luna and it's making up to $20 every week and I'm like how possible is that but you told me that I will need to setup a PayPal account and I will have to give him a thousand naira for him to set up the account for me and want to say that my interest in it just vanish at the moment.

I was so surprised when a friend of mine told me that she is using a VPN to access to Luna and it's making up to $20 every week and I'm like how possible is that but you told me that I will need to setup a PayPal account and I will have to give him a thousand naira for him to set up the account for me and want to say that my interest in it just vanish at the moment.
Lol, it varnished cos it demanded money from you in order to set it up. No one likes to spend money which he or she doesn't have on something that isn't sure.

It's better you find other reasonable things of doing with your time because you will definitely not make anything meaningful from it.

Yes, it is not possible to earn money using Cointiply until or unless they allow you to use "Playtime" section. I have also noticed that their playtime section is the most trending way of earning on their app and I think this is why they are discriminating against users.

Lol, it varnished cos it demanded money from you in order to set it up. No one likes to spend money which he or she doesn't have on something that isn't sure.
You are very supportive and the reason why I vanished into thin air and I even blocked the guy when you told me that because I know that there are several people online that are looking for any way possible to defraud people of their hard earned money and I have promised myself that I will never fall for any scam in whatever you guys again.

You are very supportive and the reason why I vanished into thin air and I even blocked the guy when you told me that because I know that there are several people online that are looking for any way possible to defraud people of their hard earned money and I have promised myself that I will never fall for any scam in whatever you guys again.
That's bold step you've taken dude. You shouldn't allow the scammers to use you. Already I know you're a learned person, you can't allow such.

Newbies who are willing to earn cryptocurrencies for free regardless the time it takes them are the ones patronizing this site big time and those with huge active referals.

Even though cointiply is legit, I don't still see myself going into it. Cos I see it as big wasting of time when I know I can't earn up to $0.50 there a day.

Forget about 50 cents, it is really hard to earn even 20 cents in there. This is a big problem because most of the faucet sites are just a big waste of time and nothing else. Cointuply is just another faucet site that only offers surveys for developed countries only.

That's bold step you've taken dude. You shouldn't allow the scammers to use you. Already I know you're a learned person, you can't allow such.
Whenever I make my mind up on doing something I always make sure I follow through it to the latter and this is why since I made up my mind never to fall scam to any online platform and I have never fallen for any of them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back