What's new

Is Cointiply A Big Waste Of Time?

Whenever I make my mind up on doing something I always make sure I follow through it to the latter and this is why since I made up my mind never to fall scam to any online platform and I have never fallen for any of them.

Making money online is harder than many people think and this leds to creation of many kind of scam sites that promise good returns and this makes people fall for them because they find no way to earn money and they invest in these kind of sites in desperation. This has happened to me and I was scammed many times in the past.

I viewed a favorable evaluate around cointiply within this particular online discussion forum despite resettlement proofs. I simply signed up an profile certainly there certainly however I have actually truly performed a lot function certainly there certainly however. Allow me check out the webinternet web site as well as view exactly how it goes. If it performs ineffective, after that I will certainly desert the profile.

I viewed a favorable evaluate around cointiply within this particular online discussion forum despite resettlement proofs. I simply signed up an profile certainly there certainly however I have actually truly performed a lot function certainly there certainly however. Allow me check out the webinternet web site as well as view exactly how it goes. If it performs ineffective, after that I will certainly desert the profile.

Do not expect to earn much from Cointiply as it does not pay a good amount of money. They offer you to earn money watching unlimited videos but I am sure the pay rate is so low that you will not end up earning a reasonable amount of money.

Do not expect to earn much from Cointiply as it does not pay a good amount of money. They offer you to earn money watching unlimited videos but I am sure the pay rate is so low that you will not end up earning a reasonable amount of money.
I have tried hideout.tv where you can earn points for watching unlimited videos , but the data it takes is huge and the payout is not up to the mark as you mentioned.

if you really want to make money online then you should probably learn a digital skill because venturing into some of these platforms may not be really profitable.
Learning digital skill is the best and fastest way to start making money easily online , these faucets and PCT sites are mostly time and resources waiting if we keep doing it.

Making money online is harder than many people think and this leds to creation of many kind of scam sites that promise good returns and this makes people fall for them because they find no way to earn money and they invest in these kind of sites in desperation. This has happened to me and I was scammed many times in the past.
I hope you have learnt your lesson from investing in all the scam website that promises you would return on your investment I have been saying and I will keep on saying it that any website that promises some kind of investment opportunity is definitely a scam.

Whenever I make my mind up on doing something I always make sure I follow through it to the latter and this is why since I made up my mind never to fall scam to any online platform and I have never fallen for any of them.
Its good you've taking your time to engage on what's proficient in order not to fall into scam. When you know the tricks scammers use it wouldn't be possible for you to get trapped into scam.

I once again started with cointiply today earned $0.06 in 30 minutes from ptc ads and surveys , hopefully the advertisements gets added more than once in a day so that I can earn at least 10 cents daily.

Forget about 50 cents, it is really hard to earn even 20 cents in there. This is a big problem because most of the faucet sites are just a big waste of time and nothing else. Cointuply is just another faucet site that only offers surveys for developed countries only.
Yes dear, it isn't worth offering 20 cents for undeveloped countries in a day, plus the surveys doesn't work for us too. What's the essence of joining? Nothing.

I have read different review about this website and most of the people are complaining that they are not making money with the amount of time they are spending on the website.

I joined a lot of faucets including Cointiply but after working on these sites for few days, I was certain that I was spending more time than I actually could earn from the site, therefore, I gave up. There are better ways to earn online.

I joined a lot of faucets including Cointiply but after working on these sites for few days, I was certain that I was spending more time than I actually could earn from the site, therefore, I gave up. There are better ways to earn online.

Yes, there are certainly better ways to earn. However, you are more likely to earn if you live in a western country and have a Paypal account. Faucet sites like Cointiply are nothing but a great waste of time.

Its good you've taking your time to engage on what's proficient in order not to fall into scam. When you know the tricks scammers use it wouldn't be possible for you to get trapped into scam.
This is why I have come to the conclusion that I am now wiser and stronger than no karma can't come in on any online platform because I have known all their streaks and strategies of scamming people and I have sent it to myself that whatever that I will do online to make money online as to be free without me investing any resources into it.

This is why I have come to the conclusion that I am now wiser and stronger than no karma can't come in on any online platform because I have known all their streaks and strategies of scamming people and I have sent it to myself that whatever that I will do online to make money online as to be free without me investing any resources into it.

I have already wasted a lot of time searching for online money making sites in the past and I really cannot afford to lose more time. This is why I might never return to Cointiply for making money. Fortunately, I am able to search for more platforms but the big problem is that they only pay through Paypal and it is not available in my country.

Their are some legit investment scheme online, like crypto and forex, stock exchange, binary, etc. But they are all risky without adequate knowledge about them.

I joined Cointiply a couple of years ago when I was desperately finding new money making opportunities. Not surprisingly, I came across cointiply. At first it seemed to me like a waste of time but now they have introduced a new feature called "Playtime" that allows its members to earn money. Unfortunately, after using it for one day, it started giving me errors and notified me that my "device is not supported". How is this possible when I have been using it for whole one day? Was their system sleeping? Anyways, I have contacted their support and let's see what happens next. So do you really think it is a big waste of time?
This far so far, since you last contacted support, have they given you a reasonable reply concerning your plight with their platform or they're still mute I responding to your complain? I want to know please

yes, it is a waste of time. There are better ways to earn cryptocurrencies for example posting on forums, writing on noise cash or read cash, or even using crypto ads on your site.

yes, it is a waste of time. There are better ways to earn cryptocurrencies for example posting on forums, writing on noise cash or read cash, or even using crypto ads on your site.
You're simply right dear. So instead of one wasting time via cointiply it will be better to explore one of the options you listed here.

Their are some legit investment scheme online, like crypto and forex, stock exchange, binary, etc. But they are all risky without adequate knowledge about them.
I completely agree with you that cryptocurrency forex and stock exchange market as legitimate online businesses and I admit that my hatred for all these online businesses that will require you to just put your money in a website without a clear business model of how to use that money to make more money for you I've been scamming a lot of people online and so I have generalized all online businesses as scam on several occasions even though I am still in most of this online businesses like cryptocurrency investment.

This far so far, since you last contacted support, have they given you a reasonable reply concerning your plight with their platform or they're still mute I responding to your complain? I want to know please

I contacted Cointiply and they told me that they cannot help me because Cointiply does not have any control over their "Playtime" section as it is managed by another company. i have lost hopes with earning money with Cointiply at that time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back