What's new

Investment

I have started investing n crypto currency, I have also invested in the share market and over the years I will gradually invets more in the share market and crypto

It is not news that the pandemic affected a lot if businesses in the year 2020 and a lot was because of not taking business online so I think that was my main mistake.

When it comes to investment, we should invest on what we can afford to risk ourselves into, and we should know about the option we're choosing. Not just investing money carelessly cos we want money.

I don't have any investment ,I've started investing in cryptocurrency not long time ago and that is the best investment plan I've ever make, I wonder why I wasn't even introduce into cryptocurrency some few years back. It is the investment for me.

The biggest investment mistake i made was not making my own personal investigations before joining an investment plathform i was told about before. I ended up loosing not just the promised interest but also my start up capital for the investment

I have had the opportunity of wanting to invest in the past year and the mistake which I made was trying to start a business because everyone else was doing.

Sometimes we have some cash and we don't want it to stay idle. So we seek for ways that we can invest them. What were your investment mistakes of 2020? What advice would you give aspiring investors?
Hauh.... you get it right, we might have the right thought of thinking of investing the money instead of bring idle, but we made mistake of investing this money into investment that are not real.

I think my best advice Is for you to thread with caution. No matter how much you trust an investment, don't put all of your money into it. So as not to regret.

Well Investment in business either it succeeds or its fails to me it can never be called a mistake. I have made some kind of business which at the ending it didn't work out but I always find it as profitable because I have learned some positive experiences.

I sold some watches online via Facebook, advertised using Facebook sponsored ads and made some profit though there were errors too, it's very interesting.

Investment is key as long as this world is concern. So anybody that has not thought of this is on along run. It's always good if one can invest differently.

As far as this world is concern investment will never stop. The Bible stating states that as long as the Heavens and the Earth remains, that seed time and harvest will never cease.

The risk I took last year was inventing in Forsage TRX. I was told by my colleague that I will get my earnings through spillovers because I didn't love anything that has to do with referrals or referring people. I later discovered that I was actually tricked by him, he took part of my money for himself through referring me and lied to me I will earn through spillovers. He literally left me speechless, clueless and hanging!

Investment is really good if really have money to invest and before you can invest your money in anything, I will advise you to do some research in order to know a good website to invest your money.

As far as this world is concern investment will never stop. The Bible stating states that as long as the Heavens and the Earth remains, that seed time and harvest will never cease.
True, it is stated that the bible approves investments. Have you come across Ecclesiastes 11 vs 1? Many People today have explained this particular bible verse to mean investing on various places, which can also be called having multiple sources of income. What do you think about this particular verse?

Sometimes we have some cash and we don't want it to stay idle. So we seek for ways that we can invest them. What were your investment mistakes of 2020? What advice would you give aspiring investors?
It's very important to stay with the uptrending investment that's got everyone rolling which is cryptocurrency investment. It's a one way ticket to riches if you know how to trade.

Personally I do not really have any investment mistake in 2020 but if I had much idea earlier I could have invested all the money I wasted investing in Ponzi scheme I could have invested all those money in cryptocurrency by now I could have made a lot of profit from that investment but little did I know that I was investing in the wrong project.

One of the mistake I made in the past about investment is that I rely on speculation. I failed to do personal research and I end up losing money in the process.

Investment is the base and key to business as you can only do business with the help of Investment. Yiu can start your business, with a small investment and then expand to it to large one by further investment.
Some people make the mistake of his saving their money in the banks while the banks uses their money to invest and make more money but pay them peanut as interest.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back