Investment

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes we have some cash and we don't want it to stay idle. So we seek for ways that we can invest them. What were your investment mistakes of 2020? What advice would you give aspiring investors?

I do not regret of invested on business because I discovered and understand my self, I didn't do beyond my self. I invested on what I have knowledge and ideas aboutand I didn't regret it. But the advice I can give aspiring investor is to make sure that they have knowledge or skills about what they want to invest on.

My biggest investment mistake was investing in prototype designs and creating digital technology.

Yes that’s right I was creating my own products to sell on the market…

Both physical products and apps, back when apps cost over 5000$ to make.

Since most people never indulged in such risky capital ventures they can’t give advice or warn their associate on such manners.

With the technological boom accelerating, you’re entering a market where the technology you “thought” was gonna be hot… is gonna be eaten up by an even hotter technology that came out of nowhere and put it’s food down to dominate the industry niche.

Am from Nigeria and most Nigerian investment platforms are scam. So my advice to aspiring investors in Nigeria is for them to be very thorough in their research of any investment platform they may find themselves.They should verify their websites through google and also probably ask around about the originality of such investment platform.

When you have capital, the best thing to do is to invest, so that you can make more money. One of the best platform you can invest is real estate, transportation, farming and you can also invest in crypto currency. When you invest in any of the above, it gives you sense of having more money in time.

When u have some amount to invest..u would have to invest it in property or in purchasing on Gold..With the passage of time the value of this goods will increased ..So its a better investment

My worst investment downtime I made this year, was when I mistakenly transfered my Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash wallet address worth $15 and I never get to recover the funds. And the last one occurred recently too, transferring an Ethereum coin bound with smart contract to a non_smart contract Ethereum wallet address. Lost total of $25 on it. I don't want to accrue such mistakes in 2021.

Sometimes we have some cash and we don't want it to stay idle. So we seek for ways that we can invest them. What were your investment mistakes of 2020? What advice would you give aspiring investors?
I have no regrets haven invested on any business as year 2020 goes by. However, my candid suggestion for investor's would be to create enabling online platform such as Bizdustry, InfoLinks and the likes of others to engage in more lucrative business forum that money could be saved into their wallet or banks for business purposes.

I've invested a lot of money on different form of investment but unfortunately the one I invested and make me loss alot of money was when I invested on team earnersfx then around August of this year since then I've lost more than 10,000 on the investment and have move on but I have not regretted anything because success are for those who takes risk.

Investment is a sure way of securing future but we must be very careful when investing. Not all businesses are appropriate to invest in. If there is no proper knowledge about what we intend to invest in. We cn seek knowledge to avoid losing money.

My biggest mistake was not investing in bitcoin and ethereum early this year when I had the chance. Advise to potential investors is when is too good to be true, ignore it because it's probably not true and always carry out your own investigation before investing in any business.

Investment is the base and key to business as you can only do business with the help of Investment. Yiu can start your business, with a small investment and then expand to it to large one by further investment.

The day I lost some money to investment scammers was my greatest investment regret of this year. The offer was too good to be true but I ignored my mind warning me that it could be scam.
Normally I wouldn't have invested in such a scheme but I did it because I had some spare money at hand, and at the end I was scammed of the money. So guys be careful where you earn, run a thorough research on whatever platform you want to invest in before you take that decision.

Yeah I dont know the feeling of having much money and not having a business idea or investment to invest in. But, if I do I will really invest in agriculture mostly animal husbandry preferably poultry, catfish breeding or pig farming) because they are the most lucrative and rewarding though its is really stressful and hectic.

Not making appropriate research on an investment scheme before venturing into them was some of the mistake I made on investment this year, henceforth I need to make enough research and check people's review on any investment platform I want to join

Sometimes we have some cash and we don't want it to stay idle. So we seek for ways that we can invest them. What were your investment mistakes of 2020? What advice would you give aspiring investors
2020 was a good year for all my investment I made. Everything went smoothly except that we were all afraid of the pandemic., What I tell you to do when investing is to always invest in the field that you have enough knowledge about.

Investment is very important, when you have money the best way to give to the public is through investment. Every wise person must invest because without investment you can not grow financially. Investment is just like planting, you must plant to harvest, a farmer who do not plant should not expect harvest.

My investment mistake in 2020 is to invest in Google AdSense account which is totally fake.The person who guide me about this account run away after receiving my investment amount.So best investment way to invest in real estate.where you can get profit in future.

Well I did make some investment mistake last year. I invested into a popular site named 'persona' . Basically what this site does is you invest with them in crypto and get double your investment the next day, you can continue on and on like that. A lot of people made money from it ,but when I joined they closed and made away with millions worth of bitcoin.

I have extra money which is quite a big sum that is resting in my bank account. My plan is to buy a land for my use and also as an investment. But my money is not sufficient for the cost of the land so I am still waiting for more money to come in. I do not trust investments in online and even in offline investment there is a risk that I may lose part of my money. For now I just let the bank keep my money for safety purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back