What's new

Investment platform that pays

You must be very on investing to any investment platform online, you must not invest money you cannot afford to loose, also check the legitimacy of that sites from review and comments of past users or present investors

There few legit investment platforms that still exist and pay. I came across one called Weshareabundace which has been running for months now and still pays. There is a free $2 bonus for completing your profile and you can use it to start earning and profits earned are withdrawal. The minimum investment is $2 and you will be earning $0.1 daily just for logging in to your account and payments are at the end of every month. The website has their own token called WESA which trading at $300-350 and the admin granted that the value will not go below $269. You can check it out here.

Yeah I second this opinion and I have been on the site for a while now, I have seen testimony from people but I am yet to cashout cos I am busy staking my earning on the site.

You can try it for free and get back to me for any further enquiries.
Post automatically merged:

There few legit investment platforms that still exist and pay. I came across one called Weshareabundace which has been running for months now and still pays. There is a free $2 bonus for completing your profile and you can use it to start earning and profits earned are withdrawal. The minimum investment is $2 and you will be earning $0.1 daily just for logging in to your account and payments are at the end of every month. The website has their own token called WESA which trading at $300-350 and the admin granted that the value will not go below $269. You can check it out here.

Yeah I second this opinion and I have been on the site for a while now, I have seen testimony from people but I am yet to cashout cos I am busy staking my earning on the site.

I'm also still earning there and I'm currently in pool one. I have heard a lot about it and I decided to try with the minimum investment and it works. Currently, I'm earning $0.1 per day just by logging in and I do really how it works. I'm even planning to invest in their native tokens because the developers has been trying their best and the coin is really performing.

There are many platforms to invest on but most of them are flaws, to see a legit platform that will not later scam you is very scarce. I can advise you to invest on any how platform without trustworthy source, I'm talking from experience.

it depends on th type of Investment you want to venture in, Are you investing in stocks? Futures? Forex? Cryptocurrency? There are different platforms/brokers for each one, and I’m not aware of a platform that offer all of them at the same level. Some brokers let you trade derivatives on cryptocurrency or stocks without buying the actual assets.

Yeah, i invested in a lot of different platforms already and none of them last except for weshareabundance too bad i didn't invest there back then. Is it too late to do it now? Im seeing a lot of people getting huge return of their 100 dollars already.

Yeah, i invested in a lot of different platforms already and none of them last except for weshareabundance too bad i didn't invest there back then. Is it too late to do it now? Im seeing a lot of people getting huge return of their 100 dollars already.
I think it's not too late because others are still gaining and I think you should give a second chance. Now, the project is progressing because many people are now discovering it which leads to the increase of their native token called WESA. I think this project is very reliable because the developers normally invest any profit from the business in the token which boasted its price.

I'm a forex trader but sometimes I like to let some broker trade for me so I started using tradepander this year, they promise 40% return on investment every end of the month.
They are reliable and efficient. I trust them 100%.

I think it's not too late because others are still gaining and I think you should give a second chance. Now, the project is progressing because many people are now discovering it which leads to the increase of their native token called WESA. I think this project is very reliable because the developers normally invest any profit from the business in the token which boasted its price.
Yeah i noticed, i've been observing weshareabundance for a month now, i didn't invest before because i have doubts but after seeing a lot of proofs already and the token is also increasing price im really tempted to join it. You're right i think with more people joining the longer this will last

Yeah i noticed, i've been observing weshareabundance for a month now, i didn't invest before because i have doubts but after seeing a lot of proofs already and the token is also increasing price im really tempted to join it. You're right i think with more people joining the longer this will last
Initially I too had a lot of doubts about the project but with time like you said, l discovered the potentials in it and didn't even wait for anyone convincing me before I joined. Because of the nature of online investment sites, most people still don't believe it's real and I believe with time, they will also discover for themselves and join the program.

I think the poster needs to tell us where she or her really wants to invest in. Maybe it is online investment or offline investment. If it offline, it should be real estate and agriculture while online should be in cryptocurrency.

The only investment platform that I know, which pays is cryptocurrency investment I said so because you don't need ro pay more except the investment period is too short. I can't wait to invest more in Bitcoin as the price rise daily now.

It depends on what you really want to invest capital or labour?

If you are looking for investment platform to invest your capital you should look into different crypto currency.
Cryptocurrency investment as it is stands to be the best investment platform.

Bitcoin or etherium binamo etc can be the best for you to invest.

I know about some few investment platforms that pay. I am currently using PiggyVest to save money and invest money at the same time. the platform is very legit and everyone knows that. reach me on 08069104982 on WhatsApp to know more about it.
Does anybody know about investment platform that allows you to investment small capital. And get a decent return on it

I know about some few investment platforms that pay. I am currently using PiggyVest to save money and invest money at the same time. the platform is very legit and everyone knows that. reach me on 08069104982 on WhatsApp to know more about it.
Does anybody know about investment platform that allows you to investment small capital. And get a decent return on it

You can make an investment on crypto currency like etherium or bitcoin and it would be nice if you make investment in any of the commodities i have stated but your investment should be on a long term. In two to three years time your investment would have increased rapidly

Please I would like to know if the site still pays and what are some of the requirements for withdrawal. Also is it still the same minimum investment or has it been increased. I would like your response on this.

Please I would like to know if the site still pays and what are some of the requirements for withdrawal. Also is it still the same minimum investment or has it been increased. I would like your response on this.
Yeah, Weshareabundace is still legit and everything is still going on normal. You still get the $2 sign up bonus for completing your profile, verifying email and linking your WESA wallet address. The pools staking too still remain the same. The only condition mandatory for withdrawal is KYC verification and you can only do the KYC if you want to withdraw, if not that, the KYC is not mandatory too.

Yeah, Weshareabundace is still legit and everything is still going on normal. You still get the $2 sign up bonus for completing your profile, verifying email and linking your WESA wallet address. The pools staking too still remain the same. The only condition mandatory for withdrawal is KYC verification and you can only do the KYC if you want to withdraw, if not that, the KYC is not mandatory too.
Thanks.

eToro. eToro is the platform of choice for those who are new or have limited time to invest. With over 11 million users worldwide, eToro is a multi-asset social investment platform where you can trade and invest in everything from Cryptoassets to Stocks as well as trading CFD assets

I do not know many I know just a few that people have talked about, although I haven’t tried it out. If you are a Nigerian it’s called racksterli but like I said I haven’t tried it but people say it pays. If you are looking for legitimate investments you may need to have a huge amount of money.... just my thoughts though

I don't really know much about all this site, but I will advise when investing money in all these platforms you should not invest much rather you should invest little, because some of them are scam,
Yes I agree with you I have lost money on a lot of scam sites also so if you want to invest a do not Ben greedy when you make a little money from it stop and look for other investment. The huge amount you want to put in the next time May just go with the wind.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back