Investment platform that pays

Trexxxy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Does anybody know about investment platform that allows you to investment small capital. And get a decent return on it

Does anybody know about investment platform that allows you to investment small capital. And get a decent return on it
Yeah. I have one that invested on a d withdrawn from it . It is a dily interest if 3%

If you seek a long term investment, you can get some coin maybe Bitcoin, Ethereum and litecoin in your wallet and hold for some months or years.

Note that every investment you want to do invest an amount of money you can afford to loose because no online Investment site is secure or reliable . They can crash anytime.

If it's legit and sustainable, you can create a topic on it and tag me. I need to invest my little BTC lying in my wallet for some weeks.
Investment sites are mostly paying for a while and can last long so you just do your research then you invest , Investing through bitcoin now may take charges.

I do not really know of many investment sites, many are scam. I only invest little money in Bitcoin and I am hoping to make some profits soon.

If it's legit and sustainable, you can create a topic on it and tag me. I need to invest my little BTC lying in my wallet for some weeks.
It is not bitcoin investment actually , it is Tron investment

Investment sites are mostly paying for a while and can last long so you just do your research then you invest , Investing through bitcoin now may take charges.
Yes those platforms that pays 20% or less monthly lasts longer than these ones popping up every where on the internet that pays up to 300% monthly.
Post automatically merged:

It is not bitcoin investment actually , it is Tron investment
Ok,that's good. Is the platform sustainable i.e. the system provides for recycling that can make it last long. What's the duration so far?

Last edited:
I don't know of any but I believe that if you search through the internet you will find something worthwhile
I really believe so
Open your eyes so as to avoid scam

Their are lot of platform with 10 ROI but I personally see it as been small and many other feel the same too. So I will advise You to go into cryptoprenuer by BTC and be exchanging it.

U can use invest box in yobit exchange . Each coin has it own daily profit . For example i invest in coin called mask they give me 3% of what i have from it every day

I recommend to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because this investment is more profitable and safe. Search demanding Cryptocurrencies and invest according to your budget. This time Bitcoin and Ethereum are best to invest.

Most of the investment platforms are nothing but a HYIP. HYIP are fake investment program. They take money from yiu and pay to old member and pay yiu hy recruiting new members. Online investment platforms are not trust worthy.

There is one you could try its called stormgain saving platform , i think you could invest in the platform and make more money at the moment i think , and that is why people use it ,and also you could try Binance saving platform ,you could get additional income when ever you save i think,so try those two

There few legit investment platforms that still exist and pay. I came across one called Weshareabundace which has been running for months now and still pays. There is a free $2 bonus for completing your profile and you can use it to start earning and profits earned are withdrawal. The minimum investment is $2 and you will be earning $0.1 daily just for logging in to your account and payments are at the end of every month. The website has their own token called WESA which trading at $300-350 and the admin granted that the value will not go below $269. You can check it out here.

I don't really know much about all this site, but I will advise when investing money in all these platforms you should not invest much rather you should invest little, because some of them are scam,

Well, there are a lot of investment going on presently in the world especially the crypto currency coins and forex trading, they are really making people make clean profit from investment and also bizdustry is also a earning site where u earn on comments

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back