What's new

Investing into Silver

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

What about you? Have you thought about silver investment?
We all want to trade in what the people want, and that the reason why you venture into the business you do, like you are a trader now,and you are hoping to make more profit in your trade but didn't buy people wants you must be really kidding yourself .. So I will always prefer gold over silver anytime I want to trade .. Thanks

You can invest in silver also if you want to make more money but its like the demands of gold is rising but for silver its not rising fast as gold.

If they current conditions and market values of silver is reasonable and stable for the time, then it is worth investing in. The whole market is currently imbalanced and unstable due to the global pandemic affecting almost all economies and also the elections that affects the rise and fall of these things. I think if there is also a rapid and high demand for silver just like gold, its market value will also rapidly change.

I would not advise that you go into investments in silver because it seem different from other investments, In silver, you need a lot of forecast and concentration to know the best time to buy silver or not, the values dwindle drastically, a better choice is buying silver mutual funds, a great organization for such is Merill Edge, they are brokers when it comes to silver mutual funds.

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

Yes we can but the demand for gold can't be compared but someone who is very strategic in business can make fast money just by focusing on areas where silver is needed recall not everyone can afford gold so some of people buy silver to full fill their desire as compared to gold

I made a research about investing in silver late last year and I was able to deduce that it’s a good investment. Capital intensive but the output is always great. Though its price is not stable but it requires less effort and stress
There are numerous ways to buy silver. Investors can buy silver coins and bars, invest in an ETF backed by physical metal and buy ETFs or mutual funds that include mining stocks. Silver is sometimes called the "poor man's gold," but investing in silver isn't just a cheap gold proxy.
Post automatically merged:

I made a research about investing in silver late last year and I was able to deduce that it’s a good investment. Capital intensive but the output is always great. Though its price is not stable but it requires less effort and stress
There are numerous ways to buy silver. Investors can buy silver coins and bars, invest in an ETF backed by physical metal and buy ETFs or mutual funds that include mining stocks. Silver is sometimes called the "poor man's gold," but investing in silver isn't just a cheap gold proxy.

There are quite numbers of commodities one could invest in. Different brokers provide their clients some of these commodities to have options. Gold has long been invested in as a matter of fact some hard fiat currencies like dollar is built on gold value. Silver is also worth investing in both I'm sure if it's more viable.

Well investing in silver is not totally a bad business. Before you invest in silver you must make sure that the business is a viable one in your environment because where I live, silver investment is not really as valuable as it is supposed to be like in most places.

Even though silver has a lesser value to gold,it's still a profitable investment but not as gold. Most people normally prefer to invest in gold than silver.

To invest in any kind if business it is definitely believe that its quite important and necessary to have a good and considerable knowledge about the business. to me I have no knowledge about the silver business so I don't or can not encourage myself to invest in silver.

Silver investment although quite lucrative in its own right too isn't talked about much compared to it's counterpart gold or other investment options but silver investment is definitely a good initiative

Well investing in silver is not totally a bad business. Before you invest in silver you must make sure that the business is a viable one in your environment because where I live, silver investment is not really as valuable as it is supposed to be like in most places.
Investing silver precious stone won't be all that viable in the physical world. But in the digital ecosystem via stock & shares, can bring fortunes. Cos the value of the asset fluctuates in the stock market which can bring dividends when it matches the investors demand.

Silver investment although quite lucrative in its own right too isn't talked about much compared to it's counterpart gold or other investment options but silver investment is definitely a good initiative
investing into silver it's very profitable but I don't know in this part of the country whether it may be lucrative and profitable like other part of the world.

investing into silver it's very profitable but I don't know in this part of the country whether it may be lucrative and profitable like other part of the world.
Yeah location definitely matters, and I doubt we can compare the profitability associated with underdeveloped and developing countries compared to the top developed ones

Investment in silver business seriously depends on the person ability and knowledge about the business and it transactions. to me I consider knowledge about a business as the most crucial element befor stating any business so to say if a person has much knowledge about the business then it is quite lucrative to operate.

Investment in silver business seriously depends on the person ability and knowledge about the business and it transactions. to me I consider knowledge about a business as the most crucial element befor stating any business so to say if a person has much knowledge about the business then it is quite lucrative to operate.
In this part of the world I don't think that's silver sells mulch so investing into silver will not be that lucrative in terms of making profit.

I think silver is a very good investment commodity. It is one that usually have a high demand and the supply is slowly in decline so an investment would bring profits

I have never actually thought of silver before, honestly speaking. All my mind has been on gold and of cause oil. Siilver is also a great commodity to invest in

Investing in cryptocurrency is also the same as investing in this natural resources but the function of digital investment is that your asset is secured and safe, I wish I invested in bitcoins earlier I could have made so much from it now.

I think silver is a very good investment commodity. It is one that usually have a high demand and the supply is slowly in decline so an investment would bring profits
Silver is a very good business investment in an environment that values it. In my country not many people understand the value of silver hence, their reasons for avoiding investment that involves buying and selling of silver.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back