Investing into Silver

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

What about you? Have you thought about silver investment?

I made a research about investing in silver late last year and I was able to deduce that it’s a good investment. Capital intensive but the output is always great. Though its price is not stable but it requires less effort and stress

Silver is an expensive mineral resource like gold, platinum, diamond, bronze etc. Investing on it will bring you profit over time. It requires you to gain experience over it.

Choosing between silver and gold it is always the gold that would come out on top. The silver has lesser value simply because it has lesser quality as a metal. Gold is something that is used in jewelry because it does not fade in color and is malleable. They say that pure gold can be tested by biting onto it. With the value time have tested the value of gold that it can always rebound after a recession. With silver it can be tarnished by oxidation although there is a silver cleaner that you can use on it. Nevertheless gold is of the highest quality when it comes to metal.

I have never thought about investing in silver because currently I am only investing in gold, but if it is really profitable maybe in the future I will consider it.

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

I think that also depends on the value of silver in each country, for example in my country (Venezuela) gold has always had more value than silver and that value is maintained, so I consider that investing in silver is a little less profitable

It is actually a good diversification of business because silver is still of demand so if more attention are shifted to gold you may decided to invest in silver. I have not really make research about it like I do for Crypto currencies.

I didn't invest or didn't think about silver investment. But this investment is also profitable specially in those countries where there is demand of silver

You can invest in silver also if you want to make more money but its like the demands of gold is rising but for silver its not rising fast as gold

You can invest in silver also if you want to make more money but its like the demands of gold is rising but for silver its not rising fast as gold
Yeah the demand for gold can't be compared but someone who is very strategic in business can make fast money just by focusing on areas where silver is needed recall not everyone can afford gold.

Yeah the demand for gold can't be compared but someone who is very strategic in business can make fast money just by focusing on areas where silver is needed recall not everyone can afford gold.
I think everyone can afford gold now in even smaller quatity , since its now been traded on major exchange sites i think

Yes, I once thought about it but I realized that just like gold the market is not stable and predictable coupled with the fact that the levy on it by the government is on the high side. I am now considering going into gem stones.

In the old days, people used to spend more on silver jewelry and silverware than gold. The tradition is about to end. If money is invested in it and it is made public, it will definitely be a good move.

Buying of silver could have been a good option but considering that silver investment is not really popular , one may not make much profit from it. However one can still put few investment on it

Of course, Silver is a hard currency, paper fiat currency and digital currency may work on their own, silver works everywhere.

Investing in silver is a good stuff but won't yield good profits like gold. Turning the silver into finished stuffs like watches or jewellery is better and will fetch more money.

It is true that gold has more value than silver, the fact that this is a reality, currently there are many people taking advantage of the low prices of silver and I think the decision has been correct. I have known people who have made excellent profits selling silver, which is in great demand for small and medium jewelry, coins, goldsmiths among many other things.

I've never heard people talking about silver, talk less of discussing any investment in the resources, but gold is what people invest on. But, I think, it will be wise to consider investing on the resource that doesn't have much attention, so when the attention is shifted towards it in the future, you will merit it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back