What's new

Investing into Silver

No I don't think I can do that, silver is not like crypto currency btc that has a high liquidity. Silver has always been silver it doesn't increase in price, in fact there is no specific amount for it.

Before investing in any business you have to made a research, silver is very expensive. Investing in silver you to know the price that is the best way

It's good and cool business because it's a cool money and you really going to enjoy it.... I can assure you that there's no problem with that. That's if you get it from the right person and if you no the real sliver and fake silver then you have no problems with that

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

What about you? Have you thought about silver investment?
This is a very profitable business because the product is used in everything from house and shop and its demand is very high and people buy it by speaking.

Silver is less popular as a means of investment, most likely because of gold.

But as a choice of investment, it should be a long term option, since it's price is fairly stable.

Silver like Gold also has it's up and down, this is always true of any asset of value. Investing in silver will be profitable not because the value is smaller than the value of Gold but because it value appreciated.

From my own perspective point of view, I think silver has his own value and it may not have more quality than gold, but people are not Paying a lot of attention to silver due to the fact that gold has more quality than silver but silver has its own value, but i think investing into silver is a wise investment.

Stock market - execution savvy, it performs better as it's safer and an ever increasing number of speculators see that it's more beneficial and along these lines get more significant yields.
Demand of SIlver - these days, silver is considered as a valuable metal and simultaneously, when the estimation of gold increments, so doe silver.

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

If l have enough investment capital, l would consider investing in silver too. Even though sometimes price of silver don't increase much and thus pity investors don't make much profit, but I still think those with the large investment capital on it at the end of the day do make some profit from them.

The talk is not about whether we have low value for silver, but to know if it is increasing? If I invest $5,000, will I get a better ROI in the future or not? Those are the questions that will determine my investment decisions on silver.

Well investing into silver could be good idea because people also investing in silver as it has soo ma'y benefits such as it has alott of industrial application so it is always high in demand and industries are giving it more value than ever before

I never think about investing in silver... It just never crossed my mind because when i think of an investment i would rather go with gold. I don't know if there's a high demand for silver like there is on gold and will the value improve overtime or just decline? I might have to do some research regarding this.

Silver is also a precious and demanding metal in the world, but it's worth is less than gold and Platinum.
I think if you have huge money to invest in it, it can give you huge profit after long time waiting, because it takes time to get high worth of silver.

If you compare gold and silver, gold will always be more popular but I've seen blogs that says silver is also a good investment but it's not as good as investing in gold. Maybe sooner if I have enough money, I'll start investing both in gold and silver.

Silver is one of the best resources to tie down with money. After the ride in gold Investors are now looking for more opportunities to invest their money so since silver is still more cheap compared to gold the best thing to do now is to invest in silver and leave it for some years to have good value before you start trading it back for profit

Even though you can earn profits by investing on silver, deman for silver is not as big as the demand for gold. Silver is cheaper compared to gold, thus return on investment is also small. furthermore you can easily get loan against gold but not possible with silver.

Even though you can earn profits by investing on silver, deman for silver is not as big as the demand for gold. Silver is cheaper compared to gold, thus return on investment is also small. furthermore you can easily get loan against gold but not possible with silver.

This is so true, if you ask me as the demand for gold is elite and unique. I see people spend millions of dollars on acquiring pure gold, but this can't be said about silver. Even in the sporting world, teams that finish first in any event win gold while those that finish second go with silver.

There are numerous ways to buy silver. Investors can buy silver coins and bars, invest in an ETF backed by physical metal and buy ETFs or mutual funds that include mining stocks. Silver is sometimes called the "poor man's gold," but investing in silver isn't just a cheap gold proxy

To be honest it is something that I have considered. At the end of the day silver is a commodity like gold that will eventually have a much lower supply and the point at which this happens is the point where the price begins to increase a lot. The question that crosses my mind though is that will we see this increase in price in our lifetime if we had to invest into it now a hold it for the future? This is something that I am not sure off.

Dear it depends upon your interest in the things you are going to do.I think that also depends on the value of silver in each country, for example in my country Pakistsn gold has always had more value than silver and that value is not maintained, so I consider that investing in silver is a little less profitable due to price fluctuation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back