What's new

Investing into Silver

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

What about you? Have you thought about silver investment?
Investing in silver is highly profitable because its use and demand is very high in our region Asia, it is also used in many electronic products, people prefer it to buy and many people cannot buy gold if that too.

Unlike gold which remains largely unaffected by the usual movements of supply and demand, silver prices can fluctuate based on a number of factors. In this sense silver plays something of a dual role. Yes, it has similar characteristics in terms of being seen as a store of value, and a safe-haven investment to a certain extent, though its value can also be heavily influenced by the demand in the sectors which it used.

I would have prefer gold. Gold has many things that's is used for than silver and even the price of silver keeps coming down. Though it is good to invest in it now and whether it gains popularity, you will sell it off. But what if it doesn't gain thay much popularity?

In this current age and time there re just so many investments. One can pick literally anything and make a good fortune out of it by predicting. I don't know so much about silver but I won't be shocked to know it is a good investment.

Silver does not get much attention like other precious stones, yet it's market value is enormous. The demand for silver will continue to rise because it is used in making panels of electronic gadgets. The company that builds these Electrical gadgets keep demand for silver and they are coming out with new fascinating product. The forecast shows that the demand for silvers may like rise by 70% over the next few year. This alone makes silver worth investing into now.

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

Investing in silver, and gold and other precious metals is the longest form of investment and it still stand the test of time. it requires huge amount of money and it is mostly done by big companies and individuals that wants to be very certain about their money.

There's no assurance that you will gain huge profits from the purchase precious metals like gold and silver. You must therefore purchase silver with money that you don't require in a couple of weeks or month. start your investing journey with a small amount and start building upon it.
Post automatically merged:

There's no assurance that you will gain huge profits from the purchase precious metals like gold and silver. You must therefore purchase silver with money that you don't require in a couple of weeks or month. start your investing journey with a small amount and start building upon it.

While silver can be volatile, the precious metal is also seen as a safety net, similar to its sister metal gold as safe haven assets, they can protect investors in times of uncertainty. With tensions running high, they could be a good choice for those looking to preserve their wealth in these difficult times.

i thought to buy some silver 3 years ago but then i got confused that what should i buy - gold or silver , I bought some gold but its value today also has not much increased but the silver has rusen 25-30% and if i bought it at that time then i would have made good profit.

It will be good idea with respect to the gold rate. Of course, its value will increase in the future. Silver is known as a good habit and it is being used a lot in different places. In our culture, utensils made of silver are used.

Investment in metals always brought a good profit to the buyers. The value of them is increasing day by day with respect to money. I don't know much about investment in silver. But one thing that I assure you is it's value will keep on increasing.

There are numerous ways to buy silver. Investors can buy silver coins and bars, invest in an ETF backed by physical metal and buy ETFs or mutual funds that include mining stocks. Silver is sometimes called the "poor man's gold," but investing in silver isn't just a cheap gold proxy.

I made a research about investing in silver late last year and I was able to deduce that it’s a good investment. Capital intensive but the output is always great. Though its price is not stable but it requires less effort and stress

Silver is a good mineral resources that people invest their money and are making huge profit. It is quite understandable that you can not compare this resource with gold and diamond. Silver can be use to manufacture other things like jewelries, coins and other things.

Generally, the best way to invest in silver is through ETFs or ETNs, not mutual funds. The reason for this is that most investors typically want exposure to the price of silver, rather than stocks of companies associated with silver mining and manufacturing. ETFs and ETNs often track the price of silver.

It is true that gold has more value than silver, the fact that this is a reality, currently there are many people taking advantage of the low prices of silver and I think the decision has been correct. The emphasis and importance of silver cannot be overlooked.

To invest on Silver is a good idea because silver is what we have already know about, so it's not strange to us. investing in silver it's a very good idea and you also get a good profit from there main looking at the way things are going now silver it's not really common on human. the only way you can make it silver is to package it and figured it let it look well, more attractive so that people can patronize by that's only.

You are right we hardly hear about investment in silver and I think we should concentrate more about it. The demand for silver may be low but the income is very high because we have limited investors in the sales of silver.

There are numerous ways to buy silver. Investors can buy silver coins and bars, invest in an ETF backed by physical metal and buy ETFs or mutual funds that include mining stocks. Silver is sometimes called the "poor man's gold," but investing in silver isn't just a cheap gold proxy.

I have never thought of investing on silver because the value or how people usually perceive or view it is very low compare to gold, so I wouldn't advise anyone to put a very large chunk of money on it except you have been investing on it for a long period of time

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back