What's new

Investing into Silver

Silver is one of the most sought after jewelries in the world and a very reliable store of wealth. Making a decent investment in it is not bad at all.

Don't really know the amount of risk involved in the silver market. But am aware of people trading silver and gold on different platforms and making profits.

This your post was what reminded me that a precious metal like silver still existed. :) Gold, diamond and every crypto currency is the new hot cake. Though I still feel it's still very much valuable

I've never heard people talking about silver, talk less of discussing any investment in the resources, but gold is what people invest on. But, I think, it will be wise to consider investing on the resource that doesn't have much attention, so when the attention is shifted towards it in the future, you will merit it.
Investing into silver is also a good business but I don't really know how the trade-in silver goes because I have never invested in such business before.

I have never heard about people investing or needing silver here in my place. So I have not started investing in it. I have only heard of investing in gold because of its major purpose in making jewelry. That is possibly the one I can invest in without trouble.

I have never heard about people investing or needing silver here in my place. So I have not started investing in it. I have only heard of investing in gold because of its major purpose in making jewelry. That is possibly the one I can invest in without trouble.
That's the same in our country. It is only gold that I know can be bought from sellers who are certified by the central bank. With silver maybe you can buy them from makers of jewelry especially in the mountain areas here where silver is abundant in the mines. But the quality is not assured.

I made a research about investing in silver late last year and I was able to deduce that it’s a good investment. Capital intensive but the output is always great. Though its price is not stable but it requires less effort and stress
That's is very good because there is something i noticed most people don't research on most of the investment they make they just do it because they are told it worth investing.

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

What about you? Have you thought about silver investment?
It's really a very low value here also in our country. I will still choose the gold over silver in investment. If you really want to invest in silver you may do so.

I have never ever thought about investing into silver because this is not one of those investment ideas I have ever given though about. I won't go into something i don't know much about

Write your reply...investing into silver yes it's true that gold is more value than silver in fact that is the reality l am so love gold than silver.

In the old days, people used to spend more on silver jewelry and silverware than gold. The tradition is about to end. If money is invested in it and it is made public, it will definitely be a good move.

I personally won't really patronize all this olden method of investment because they are no more applicable in the modern society, although there are a lot of people who are investing in this but to me I will consider cryptocurrency as the best because it is a digital asset, I don't really know much about silver.

Over the years, the value for the gold has it's ups and down. And it seems like silver being the lower part of the investment. It is often ignored but a lot of people still do buy the silver and there is a demand for the same. I have honestly never thought of investing considering we have low value for silver.

I have never given this a thought.
It could be a good investment, but am not too sure because it has a lower value compared to gold, and I don't know if the demand placed on silver is still high.

I seldom hear or read about investments in silver. It is mostly gold and oil because of their high value.
I think it is the high demand placed on something that makes it valuable. People seem to place demand more on oil and gold.

It is good to invest into silver now. the reason is that there are some companies that are demanding for silver to create chips and electronic board for different gadgets. If the demand continue at this pace there will be increase in the price of silver in the nearest future. it is those who invest in it now will make most of the profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back