Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would it be wise to invest into a smaller company, or business? I figure investing in bigger companies isn't always the way to go, as you're probably not going to get a lot in stock from a big company. But, with a small company, you could buy stock that potentially get you into a portion of the business, maybe even help you get to the stage of possibly co-owning the company. Is that possible?

The both have their advantages, one of them is that the big companies have been in the market for quite a long of time and people already know them, their profit might be small but you are sure that they are not packing up any time soon but small companies might have a good prospect and still pack up

Would it be wise to invest into a smaller company, or business? I figure investing in bigger companies isn't always the way to go, as you're probably not going to get a lot in stock from a big company. But, with a small company, you could buy stock that potentially get you into a portion of the business, maybe even help you get to the stage of possibly co-owning the company. Is that possible?
You’re very right. When shopping for companies to buy shares from its advisable you opt in for small companies with prospects as it grows so does your dividends. Most big companies have large number market of shareholders making their dividend to be very small

When you get really into investing you seriously start rethinking what's more needed. That new OLED 77 inch? Only 2k right? Ohhhh YEAHHHH. But that small new company doesn't need that, RIght? What do you think that 2000 could be in 10 years? you just want to put every damn penny you got in the stock market or small new company or any company because compounding interests are just too good to pass up. So just rethink if really need that new thing now or if it could wait.

So Just think about it.

Would it be wise to invest into a smaller company, or business? I figure investing in bigger companies isn't always the way to go, as you're probably not going to get a lot in stock from a big company. But, with a small company, you could buy stock that potentially get you into a portion of the business, maybe even help you get to the stage of possibly co-owning the company. Is that possib

Although they are starting a business, we should start small business first. After gaining experience from a small business, applying the experience to a big business can easily make the business successful. It has always been my policy to move from small business to big business.

Last edited:
It very advisable to invest in a small business and also in company. But it more profitable to invest in an existing company than a small Business. Investing in small business or company is good but company is more advisable.

I would certainly put my money in a big company that is called blue chip. The stability of the company can give me peace of mind. However the downside is the slow earnings that the increase in value is crawling. With a small or new company there is the probability of a surge in value for your investment but a higher probability that you can lose your investment. Putting your money in a business that you are well-versed with is better because the control is in your hands.

Investing in small business/ new business can be really risky except they have a very strong backup. But it is hardly impossible to see that type of business to invest into, so it's best to go for the known business and large ones

It takes a lot of risk to invest in a start up company rather than on well established and has good reputation. For my peace of mind, I think I prefer to invest in big company.

Except you are very good at predicting how much potential a new company has, it's better to buy shares in the old and we'll established ones.

About 90-95% of new startups fail, so why risk it?

You can if you have some spare money, or you just need to take that risk.

Pay attention to the part where the small companies are getting the investment or where they are selling. Once you learn that part you can understand how the small companies can make decent standing. I think establishing through that way can be one way to learn about small companies.

I think I share your view that owning stocks in a smaller firm gives you an edge in terms of ownership rights and privileges. Besides, it would actually be cheaper to invest in a small firm. the stocks you own in the firm also have better prospects of increasing in value over time. owning stocks in bigger firms, however, give better financial security as they have overcome so many hurdles to be where they are now.

The big companies are somewhat more reliable than the small companies or new companies. With the small companies you are taking a very big risk if the company fails or return loss especially with the fact that it's still new.

While it's a vibrant idea to invest in small businesses it is also risky, most small businesses especially the new ones that are just starting don't have good management and may end up going bankrupt after a few years or months even. So take your time before investing or you invest in big businesses and be contend with the little return you get on your investment.

We may invest in small / new companies, but we have to analyze their financial statements such as: Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Quick Ratio, Total Debt to Total Asset, Net Profit Margin etc, we also need to apply fundamental analysis such as:
Assess the performance and condition of the company, Set a reference for the fair share price, use the Stock Screener tool. After we carry out various analyzes and careful research, we will have confidence that the shares of the small company have the potential and are profitable and make it possible to become a joint company.

Investment in small companies is a nice venture, there share won't be as expensive as that of big company and also you can buy larger shares compared to bigger and more established company, but you have to make sure the company is heading towards the right direction to maximize your profit.

Yes it's good to invest in small companies. But you need to know if the company as the capacity to grow. Or better still do a in-depth analysis of the business to know how growth inclined it is,and how profitable it is also. That way,you will be sure to know if you your investment will br fruitful or not.

I would prefer investing in a big company Compared to a small and a new one. Although both the big and small company have advantages and disadvantages but buying of shares is easier and will generate interest faster in a big company. And there is low probability for loss of ones share and investment.

I have invested in small business or company before, the business grows for some time and fade off.. One of the big problem of small business or company is proper. No access to fund and loan, and so, when ever they have a little challenge they easily fail because they have no financial backbone to fall on..

It may be a good time to reap the benefits of small-business growth and opportunity as a private investor, too.Investing directly in a small private business can deliver a much better return than a traditional mutual fund or index fund, but your potential for losses is greater

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back