What's new

Investing into a small/new company

Most times investing in Big company doesn't gives better outcome because the big companies are just names on paper and most of them cannot gives what the upcoming small business can afford.

I agree I think there are two sides to this, either you invest enough to push the company forward or your plan is just to buy stocks and hope the company becomes huge, has its perks and disadvantages as well.
True but not everyone would want to invest hugely into a new business they don't know much about unless it's a known company personally aside that it's not so common

Investing in a new company is not a bad move, every company started from a place. Though some critical factors have to be consider before making such choice. If the company has no rivalry in it area of operations, if the demand of the company product is in high demand.

True but not everyone would want to invest hugely into a new business they don't know much about unless it's a known company personally aside from that it's not so common
I agree. I think the risk of the company potential failure will be at the back of the mind of any investor. It is usually hard for newer companies to make it compared to the big names in the market already.

I agree. I think the risk of the company potential failure will be at the back of the mind of any investor. It is usually hard for newer companies to make it compared to the big names in the market already.
Yeah that might be the case most times, that why it's up to the new companies to build up their reputation first by making impact in the society so as to attract investors

There is nothing wrong in investing in a small company provided the company in question is profitable but on the other hand, it might not sound right to invest in a new company for one may not know if it's going to be profitable

It will totally depend on the Industry that company or business is and how fast it is growing. If it's worth it, then I can risk Investing my money in such a company.

Investing on new company without really knowing the background can lead to negative sign on your portfolio , meanwhile buying old company stock is another big risk

Would it be wise to invest into a smaller company, or business? I figure investing in bigger companies isn't always the way to go, as you're probably not going to get a lot in stock from a big company. But, with a small company, you could buy stock that potentially get you into a portion of the business, maybe even help you get to the stage of possibly co-owning the company. Is that possible?
I prefer investing into small companies, because as the company grows your shares grow compare to an already big company that already have gigantic shareholders.

It very advisable to invest in a small business and also in company. But it more profitable to invest in an existing company than a small Business. Investing in small business or company is good but company is more advisable.
in my own opinion , big companies alwasy have big issues in terms of problem , so its adviseable to invest in small company that has a brighter future ahead than the well known big companies,

You can invest in any kind of business size at all provided that you are convinced that it is going to be successful in the future and make you profit.

It depends on your findings, sometimes it is good to buy shares in New investment son that you will have larger sharesn as a shareholder rather than buying company where you won't be listed among the famous shareholder

You can invest in any kind of business size at all provided that you are convinced that it is going to be successful in the future and make you profit.
That is a good mindset that you have because the investment is not about the size of the company but much more on the financial performance particularly the profitability. I would rather invest in a small eatery that earns good profit every day than a classy restaurant that is not stable in earnings.

The both have their advantages, one of them is that the big companies have been in the market for quite a long of time and people already know them, their profit might be small but you are sure that they are not packing up any time soon but small companies might have a good prospect and still pack up

It's not bad investing in these start ups actually because a lot of them are valuable and they'll even provide greater means of return if they grow bigger; they have less investors to pay unlike the bigger boys who have a lot of costs to take care of as well.

That is the reason why it is very important for you to buy into a company that is at its growing stage,it will afford you te oppourtunity of owing a substantial part of the organisation,and you will grow with them.

The truth about this is that it has potential to give huge returns if the new business grows and on the flip side it can make you lose all your money if it crashes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back