What's new

Investing into a small/new company

According to my own point of view, I don't think it is wise to invest in a small/new company, but if you believe in the company and you believe the company is promising or the company has good standard and their stock is good, you can invest. But I still believe it is better to invest in big company.

I rather invest in a small business especially the small business near my house or areas, I don't need to ask anybody to know when they are parking, of cos a memo must be signed before I invest my money in small business to ensure that protocol is observed.

We would want to start small first and develop to a larger company after some time. After building up a small business to the point of being competitive, applying the same knowledge to a bigger business will benefit the new company. Always bear in mind that it is best to switch from a small company to a big company.

They have their advantage and disadvantage. Big companies stocks are costlier when compared to small companies whereas you more likely to lose your stocks in small companies should the company close down which wont most likely happen in big companies.

Investing in small/new company is a very risky business, but it can be very rewarding if and when the investments do pay off. The majority of new companies or products simply do not make it, so the risk of losing one's entire investment is a real possibility. .

Yeah you can invest in a small business because any big business we see today also starts small somewhere so therefore it's not a bad idea to invest in small business what matters most is the vision that is driving the business... You can definitely invest if it's trust worthy and a lucrative one

It may be a good time to reap the benefits of small-business growth and opportunity as a private investor, too.Investing directly in a small private business can deliver a much better return than a traditional mutual fund or index fund but your potential for losses is greater.

It's takes vision and foresight to invest in a startup, nevertheless the rules governing investment must not be thrown into the wind. The size of a company does not really determine the future of the company or if the investment made in the company is safe or not, what determines the future of any investment made in a company is the personalities employed to work in such establishment. If you can find excellence in a young company and they got capable hands, then you can invest safely.

Would it be wise to invest into a smaller company, or business? I figure investing in bigger companies isn't always the way to go, as you're probably not going to get a lot in stock from a big company. But, with a small company, you could buy stock that potentially get you into a portion of the business, maybe even help you get to the stage of possibly co-owning the company. Is that possible?
The choice to invest in a large company or in small company is not the issue here. The point should be are these companies companies of repute or they are mere scams. You should also do a proper research on any company you choose

Would it be wise to invest into a smaller company, or business? I figure investing in bigger companies isn't always the way to go, as you're probably not going to get a lot in stock from a big company. But, with a small company, you could buy stock that potentially get you into a portion of the business, maybe even help you get to the stage of possibly co-owning the company. Is that possible?
It won't be bad to invest into small or new business to grow it but you need to check if the company or business has great prospect and bright future based on the business plan and set goals. Every big company today started from a spot.

Investing into a new company is actually okay. Most millionaires and wealthy men sometimes don't know how to really multiply their money but if given opportunity or exposed to some company that are lucrative and that can make use of their money to trade and reward them with a nice ROI.

Interest in little organizations is a pleasant endeavor, there share will not be pretty much as costly as that of enormous organization and furthermore you can purchase bigger offers contrasted with greater and more settled organization, however you need to ensure the organization is going towards the correct bearing to boost your benefit.

Well, investing in big and small companies both have their disadvantages and advantages. Investing in big companies might yield lower returns but they tend to be safer in the sense that, they've been existing over the years and people trust them not to run away with their money, hereby their returns are guaranteed

According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, most microbusinesses cost around $3,000 to start, while most home-based franchises cost $2,000 to $5,000. While every type of business has its own financing needs, experts have some tips to help you figure out how much cash you'll require.

There are things to look out foto determine the prospect a firm have .The share to earnings ratio,the debt and net profit and lots more are some of the parameters to look out for to access the viability of a small outfit to invest into.When these and some other checks has benn made then the small business is good to venture into.

Its your choice, both have their advantages and their own share of risk. Like i always say, make sure you do proper research before making any investment and also always invest what you are okay loosing.

Both of them are good to invest in, investing in small business is good and also to invest in the company because both bring profit from the business.

I think investing as to do with research so it's best to know what form of investment you want to go for first but most times it's important to know small companies as they are still aspiring so they tend to want to do better

It's a good idea no doubt, investing in smaller companies could prove beneficial too provided the said company doesn't close up or runs into trouble it would be hard to recover from

It's a good idea no doubt, investing in smaller companies could prove beneficial too provided the said company doesn't close up or runs into trouble it would be hard to recover from
I agree I think there are two sides to this, either you invest enough to push the company forward or your plan is just to buy stocks and hope the company becomes huge, has its perks and disadvantages as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back