What's new

Investing during Recession and Post-Covid Times

You also have to be very careful with the rounds in which you are making. The fact that the pandemic is over does not automatically mean that market is going to be back and you're going to start making money.

It is a risk. Some people are willing to risk it. That's better. They could make profit or loss but at the same time the possibility of generating profit is higher if proper research has been done.

Currently, many people are not ready to risk their capital. The fact of the matter is that the economy is poor and many people know that cryptocurrencies are down.

Currently, many people are not ready to risk their capital. The fact of the matter is that the economy is poor and many people know that cryptocurrencies are down.
Economy of most countries does not really affect cryptocurrency to that standard. cryptocurrency is rarely influence by one country. As such I don't believe economy of one country can really affect cryptocurrency to that standard.

Economy of most countries does not really affect cryptocurrency to that standard. cryptocurrency is rarely influence by one country. As such I don't believe economy of one country can really affect cryptocurrency to that standard.

Economy of a country might have some effect on cryptocurrencies. But I am actually talking about big countries and big economies such as the United States.

During the Covid-19 era, a lot of people chose to invest their money.
However, they put money into ventures with a good chance of making money.
Mask production was widely spread.
This is why I always try to look for businesses that are trending or people do not really understand it and invest early. There is a high chance that you are going to make money when people begin to realise.

Economy of a country might have some effect on cryptocurrencies. But I am actually talking about big countries and big economies such as the United States.
Well United States is a very big country with the biggest economy , but what i have come to understand is that they have not created any rules to directly or indirectly have a negative impact on cryptocurrency. So United States may not really affects cryptocurrency in this manner as you might think.

Well United States is a very big country with the biggest economy , but what i have come to understand is that they have not created any rules to directly or indirectly have a negative impact on cryptocurrency. So United States may not really affects cryptocurrency in this manner as you might think.

Yes, countries like the United States are very big. The same goes for other developed countries like Australia and Canada. The problem is for countries such as Tier 3 countries where economy is in a bad condition.

Yes, countries like the United States are very big. The same goes for other developed countries like Australia and Canada. The problem is for countries such as Tier 3 countries where economy is in a bad condition.
Third tiers countries like most African countries and others do not really have a negative influence on cryptocurrency. Their economy is not really big . A country like Russia and china is the one influencing the crypto market most of the time.

I am not going to advise anybody should be investing during a reception unless if you have gotten something to buy at a very cheap price. You should also be monitoring the economy very closely.

Third tiers countries like most African countries and others do not really have a negative influence on cryptocurrency. Their economy is not really big . A country like Russia and china is the one influencing the crypto market most of the time.
They still have an effect on the market. While it may be that most whales are from countries like the US, UK and Russia, small investors are necessary for the market to remain afloat.

I will advice you to do both saving and investing. Saving in bank have no or less risk and you could get your money anytime. The only downside is that the interest you'll receiving for the saved will very low. While for investment, your money will multiply. But you patience to invest.

They still have an effect on the market. While it may be that most whales are from countries like the US, UK and Russia, small investors are necessary for the market to remain afloat.
What I was trying to say is that they may affect and they have the ability to affect the crypto market but they are not creating rules that will negatively bring down the price of cryptocurrency as China and Russia is doing.

What I was trying to say is that they may affect and they have the ability to affect the crypto market but they are not creating rules that will negatively bring down the price of cryptocurrency as China and Russia is doing.

I also live in a tier 3 country as well. There are many Asian countries that also fall under the category of tier 3 countries as well. I also live in a tier 3 country.

I also live in a tier 3 country as well. There are many Asian countries that also fall under the category of tier 3 countries as well. I also live in a tier 3 country.
Those countries don't really have much effects on cryptocurrency and even if they have to create roles that ban citizen from directly involving in cryptocurrency , it may not really affect cryptocurrency to that extent

Those countries don't really have much effects on cryptocurrency and even if they have to create roles that ban citizen from directly involving in cryptocurrency , it may not really affect cryptocurrency to that extent

Yes, tier 3 countries usually do not have much effect on the cryptocurrencies at all. This is due to the fact that cryptocurrencies are more dependent on the economy of tier 1 countries.

This makes more sense now. Most developing countries would likely have senior citizens who benefit from cryptocurrency too, hence they won't be too keen to ban it.

In my country, a lot of credit facilities came on board during this period and they have been helpful in a way but I'll advise that you try to get a side hustle that can help you over time get capital to learn a high paying skill like affiliate marketing which would give you funds enough later.
This is a good advice. Without a skill, it's not easy to make money online. So, getting a side hustle to raise money to learn a profitable skill is a right step in a right direction.

This is a good advice. Without a skill, it's not easy to make money online. So, getting a side hustle to raise money to learn a profitable skill is a right step in a right direction.

Acquiring skills and making money is very important this is why skills and building a reputation in order to pitch clients is quite important for many people right now.

This makes more sense now. Most developing countries would likely have senior citizens who benefit from cryptocurrency too, hence they won't be too keen to ban it.
That will be nice but I have no idea if senior citizens in these countries are actively participating in cryptocurrency. I believe cryptocurrency is actually something for the new generation and the older citizen may not have interest to do it.

If you want to make wise investment in this is probably the time. This is because there is a lot of people who are willing to sell things for cheap and then you can use this to boost your business so that you can be on an advantage when everything is backup.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back