What's new

Investing during Recession and Post-Covid Times

I kind of am struggling with the finances lately. And I am thinkinf of saving the money as much as possible. And another thing is that times after post covid and the recession are getting a bit difficult. So I wonder where we can look for the sources for investment?

Which banks or share market investment are you checking out?
Try to set up intelligent scheduled investments at a level that is convenient to you. If you ensure
stability, you'll do well with development and earned income in the near future, which you can even reinvest if desired

I am looking at investing into foodstuffs since the demand for it never ceases. I will take the little profits that come with it than the uncertainty of most investments and the rising inflation.

There are a lot of government and business entities that have not yet recovered from that and I am going to advise that you should be very careful with any investment you're making at this time.

During the Covid-19 era, a lot of people chose to invest their money.
However, they put money into ventures with a good chance of making money.
Mask production was widely spread.

Many people made wrong investment decisions and they lost a lots of money in the process. This also includes investing money in volatile markets like stocks and losing money.

If I had opportunity during the pandemic , I would have invested in Lands , although its requires a lot of money . I believe it would have been much more cheaper during that time even though everyone was on lockdown.

If I had opportunity during the pandemic , I would have invested in Lands , although its requires a lot of money . I believe it would have been much more cheaper during that time even though everyone was on lockdown.

Buying a property is a really tough thing. You may need tons of money in order to acquire a land. Therefore, I prefer cryptocurrency investments as you can invest in them sitting at your home.

Buying a property is a really tough thing. You may need tons of money in order to acquire a land. Therefore, I prefer cryptocurrency investments as you can invest in them sitting at your home.
All I can say is that it depends on your budget. If you have a huge sum of money you wouldn't want to invest the money in cryptocurrency in which its future potential is not sure.

All I can say is that it depends on your budget. If you have a huge sum of money you wouldn't want to invest the money in cryptocurrency in which its future potential is not sure.

Investing money in cryptocurrency is not at all advised until or unless you invest the amount of money that you could lose or if you have a strategy that could guarantee you profits.

Investing money in cryptocurrency is not at all advised until or unless you invest the amount of money that you could lose or if you have a strategy that could guarantee you profits.
It is a risk. Some people are willing to risk it. That's better. They could make profit or loss but at the same time the possibility of generating profit is higher if proper research has been done.

It is a risk. Some people are willing to risk it. That's better. They could make profit or loss but at the same time the possibility of generating profit is higher if proper research has been done.

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is really risky, no matter how secure your strategy is. I am also using a really secure investment strategy but still I suffer from losses.

Yes, cryptocurrency investment is really risky, no matter how secure your strategy is. I am also using a really secure investment strategy but still I suffer from losses.
If you are investing in potential coin then it should be considered for long-term investment. Wth that you may not have much chance to lose your money due to short-period depreciation

If you are investing in potential coin then it should be considered for long-term investment. Wth that you may not have much chance to lose your money due to short-period depreciation

I am no longer intending to invest in any coin except for a coin which is actually backed up by the gold. However, even that coin is also quite volatile as gold is volatile.

I am no longer intending to invest in any coin except for a coin which is actually backed up by the gold. However, even that coin is also quite volatile as gold is volatile.
It all depends on your decision , but I believe this is truly the right time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrency. Which coins are you talking about that is backed up by gold ?

A friend of mine started investing in bitcoin in 2020. He does $100 a month. He has seen good growth doing this and it is mostly safe for the time being.
That is actually a good one though,one thing about the issue of cryptocurency is that if you know how to make good use of your trading strategy,you will hardly loss in your trading.

You should be very mindful of the kind of business you venture into during this recession period as the kind of business should be what would sell during this trying times and not the reverse

It all depends on your decision , but I believe this is truly the right time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrency. Which coins are you talking about that is backed up by gold ?

There is a coin known as Pax Gold. It is backed up by gold, at least this is what I have been hearing about the coin. I reckon that it might be a great investment if you do not want to invest in real gold.

There is a coin known as Pax Gold. It is backed up by gold, at least this is what I have been hearing about the coin. I reckon that it might be a great investment if you do not want to invest in real gold.
From your explanation , the coin seems to be a potential cryptocurrency but we do not only have to look at the future value and the potential it has to offer. We also have to check out to know who are behind the crypto projects.

We never can tell how the world and emerging economies are going to react after a long time of non business activities. I will still advise that you should be very careful about where you are putting your money at this point in time.

From your explanation , the coin seems to be a potential cryptocurrency but we do not only have to look at the future value and the potential it has to offer. We also have to check out to know who are behind the crypto projects.

This particular coin is backed up by gold. It is entirely dependent on the price of gold. If a person does not want to buy real gold, then he could invest in this currency as an alternative method.

This particular coin is backed up by gold. It is entirely dependent on the price of gold. If a person does not want to buy real gold, then he could invest in this currency as an alternative method.
Thank you for the explanation. it is something I will have to research to understand more about the cryptocurrency. If I may ask is the price of the cryptocurrency the same like gold presently

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back