Investing during Recession and Post-Covid Times

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I kind of am struggling with the finances lately. And I am thinkinf of saving the money as much as possible. And another thing is that times after post covid and the recession are getting a bit difficult. So I wonder where we can look for the sources for investment?

Which banks or share market investment are you checking out?

You should try to schedule weekly or monthly automatic investments at an amount you are comfortable with. By doing so you are dollar cost averaging. If you remain discipline you'll fair well over the long-run with growth and dividend income.

I've been pumping everything extra into Index Funds. Besides a drop early in the pandemic the market has recovered well. My Index Funds portfolio is still going strong, and has actually increased the the COVID times. It'll take a hit most likely when the post-COVD recession hits, but history shows the market always recovers.

I kind of am struggling with the finances lately. And I am thinkinf of saving the money as much as possible. And another thing is that times after post covid and the recession are getting a bit difficult. So I wonder where we can look for the sources for investment?

Which banks or share market investment are you checking out?
In my country, a lot of credit facilities came on board during this period and they have been helpful in a way but I'll advise that you try to get a side hustle that can help you over time get capital to learn a high paying skill like affiliate marketing which would give you funds enough later.

A friend of mine started investing in bitcoin in 2020. He does $100 a month. He has seen good growth doing this and it is mostly safe for the time being.

Hi, don't worry everything is going to be fine. The pandemic was a huge wake-up call for everyone to realize it's high time to start saving and investing. Would suggest you save at least 10% of whatever you earn. Keep them in a separate account, invest them in companies that provide steady dividend payout. When your saving reached a considerable level, use that money to buy a small commercial real estate, try to lease or rent that place, make it cash flow positive after your mortgage payments, maintenance, etc., Gradually build your real estate and stocks portfolio. Then you would be set for life. Your return on investments would fuel your lifestyle and you would have become wealthy.

Many people have made the decision of investing money during the times of Covid-19. However, they invested money in businesses that had the potential to generate good revenue. Many people started to manufacture masks.

The vegetable farm I started when the covid was open is still making me some money today and I think that its one of the best way which someone can go,

during that pandemic I was force to open a farm on vagetable and am still reaping the benefit of that business till today

The vegetable farm I started when the covid was open is still making me some money today and I think that its one of the best way which someone can go,

during that pandemic I was force to open a farm on vagetable and am still reaping the benefit of that business till today

I think that the business of vegetation was growing during the pandemic because many people were eating vegetables at that time. Many people were selling vegetables on cart.

Well in that case,it all depends on your investment priority,and that would go a long way to determine your income level,so if its investing in stock you will have to go through a stock brooker for professional advice.

Investing during recession is profitable for buyer and not profitable for seller because in majority of cases the buyer is waiting for selling at very lower price while seller needs urgent funds.

I guess that it all depends on the kind of investment. When it comes to investing money in the real estate, you have to be wise and invest in the right kind of area. Some areas of the city are more profitable as compared to other areas.

Making investments in the post-covid time could be tricky, most investments during the covid period were lost, and this was because there was an economic decline. The best business to do in times like that are online businesses, as you don't have to see or touch anyone for transaction to go on. Also starting a business during recession is risky, it has 10% chance of standing, and you need to put in your best to make it stand

It's unfortunate that this post has been posted since beginning of last year and I'm just replying now. Many things have go up compare to how much they are last year. I'm sure you won't have regret it if you have invested then

It's unfortunate that this post has been posted since beginning of last year and I'm just replying now. Many things have go up compare to how much they are last year. I'm sure you won't have regret it if you have invested then

You can respond to posts when someone responds to you. For example, you can respond to me, as I have responded to you. I think that the original poster never came back in here.

Investment can be better than savings if done appropriately.
By appropriately, I mean you have to seek excellent advice from experts in the things you intend to invest in. This would reduce the tendency of loosing your funds and increase the tendency of profitability

Investment can be better than savings if done appropriately.
By appropriately, I mean you have to seek excellent advice from experts in the things you intend to invest in. This would reduce the tendency of loosing your funds and increase the tendency of profitability

There are so many people who have invested in many different kinds of investment opportunities but they are not able to avail the right kind of return on investments due to lack of profitability.

There are so many people who have invested in many different kinds of investment opportunities but they are not able to avail the right kind of return on investments due to lack of profitability.
That's the sad truth and this can be mostly attributed to them trying to skip the process of learning so that they make money quick.
The truth is ,you can't cut corners and expect anything good there.

That's the sad truth and this can be mostly attributed to them trying to skip the process of learning so that they make money quick.
The truth is ,you can't cut corners and expect anything good there.

I also made such kind of mistakes in the past. i made the mistake of investing money in Hyip and i I was not expecting to lose money because I thought that the program is legit.

During the Covid-19 era, a lot of people chose to invest their money.
However, they put money into ventures with a good chance of making money.
Mask production was widely spread.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back