What's new

Do you still think there will be a recession? Or do you think we're already in one?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.2600USD
Biznotes
Many were talking about a terrible recession will come in 2022 or 2023, but in fact, it doesn't seem to have come, I've heard some economists say that we've been in a recession since 2020, but that because of the high injections of money into the system by central banks, we haven't seen that painful recession, and in part, I think they're right, but if we ignore that, do you think there will be a recession in 2024? Or that all this has been a farce and there will be no recession? I think it will be a recession soon or later.

While I am not a finance expert, I believe a recession will continue in 2024 as well. My assumption is based on the fact that we have another war the war between Israel and Hamas. I believe the war will get fierce as supporters of Hamas are threatening to break the supply chain. Then we have North Korea which is trying to create problems.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back