Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Most parents, invested money, that being your local currency, into some saving account for you to access when you reach adulthood. But, now that money is slowing shifting to crypto as the currency becomes more accepted and used, will any parents here consider saving a small amount of crypto and holding it (without selling it) for the kid when he or she reaches 18?

I have heard of parents doing this but I feel like a better investment would be land.

The reason why is because it allows them to have a solid start. Buy a forclose home and get it knocked down. This will bring the property tax down a lot and just sit on the land. Pay the taxes and hold it. When the child is old enough, you can turn it over to them to get a pre-fab house for their first home.

I haven't heard of any parents doing this yet, but I'm sure it will happen soon enough. If governments would give some tax breaks to parents it would happen a lot more. Currently in the US, parents can get tax breaks with some investments for college for their children so it makes sense to put their money into those. Crypto is more of a risk where as the college investments are a sure thing.

Well, it could work out if the parent opens a crypto account in their name because the children could still be minors and wouldn't have any form of identification that they could use to verify their own crypto accounts, if the parent open the account in their own name but they could buy coins in it and keep it for their children.

Cryptocurrency in itself is volatile and then the money that you're keeping their can also depreciate in value as well. This is why I will advise that if you are to invest in any coin it should not be anyone other than Bitcoin.

The future of cryptocurrency is very promising and the if one could invest some funds in crypto for one children, it's a very good move in the right direction and there are possibilities of reaping bountifully in the future.

It is a very important thing to do because we are optimistic of the fact that this cryptocurrencies will continue to appreciate in value as we grow old and it will be very wise to get some for our children.

If as a parent you're financially capable of investing in cryptocurrency for your kids, it would be best to first make sure it's not the only means of doing so. Diversify and confirm other traditional choices like stocks and shares also.

Also, the best choice for such an action will be Bitcoin. Throughout all of the bull and bear cycles, it's the only one that has the greatest possibility of surviving.

yea that's right. Only if I have enough money to spend that way, I've seen so many people who has done it. If I don't really have enough money to do it separately , I will invest everything together, after all it is a family. They will still enjoy it .

I understand that cryptocurrency investment for your children is one of the best decisions that you can ever be able to make for them because the future of cryptocurrency looks bright.

If you asked me, I would say yes if you talks in 2017/18 where market is too low and have better stability so If I had invested even $1000 it could be worth of millions last year but since than everything is changed so I would stay away at the moment,

I understand that cryptocurrency investment for your children is one of the best decisions that you can ever be able to make for them because the future of cryptocurrency looks bright.
Cryptocurrency investment for one's children is very good but I would like to point out the fact that you should try as much as possible to consult an expert in that field before investing. This is because if you are investing for the long-term basis, you would need to invest on a promising coin.

Investing crypto currency for your children is a good thing especially for their future but the point still remains that we dont acfually know what the future has for Crypto currency.

Investing in crypto for me used to be a good idea till this recent bearish run. I began questioning the longevity of different coins and the larger crypto ecosystem. What if the currency dips in value and doesn't recover or it's burnt at the end of the day? It'd have been an effort in vain.

Crypto is not a live time investment platform cause it can crash anytime and all your life time investment gone in a twinkle of an eye. I'll prefer investment in real estate..

Just like the fiat and conventional way of invsting money and keeping it in a dedicated account for your children until they are of age or something for educational needs,the cryptocurency approach is a very good one,because it will appriciate with time.

The problem with investing in cryptocurrency is that you don't have any guarantees on how the market volatile nature is going to be like. It might be positive or negative for your investment. Take for instance, for those who invested in BTC when it was above $50k are now in serious loss.

Well, it could work out if the parent opens a crypto account in their name because the children could still be minors and wouldn't have any form of identification that they could use to verify their own crypto accounts, if the parent open the account in their own name but they could buy coins in it and keep it for their children.

Cryptocurrency is a very volatile market. I would rather invest money in real estate market rather than investing money in cryptocurrencies because real estate market is less risky comparatively.

Cryptocurrency is a very volatile market. I would rather invest money in real estate market rather than investing money in cryptocurrencies because real estate market is less risky comparatively.
And how much do you have for investment in real estate ? A lot of people are generating a lot of money in cryptocurrency no matter the risk involved , I have people that make not less than $200 every month with cryptocurrency not by investment but by trading too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back