What's new

Investing Crypto For Your Children

And how much do you have for investment in real estate ? A lot of people are generating a lot of money in cryptocurrency no matter the risk involved , I have people that make not less than $200 every month with cryptocurrency not by investment but by trading too.

Investing money in real estate in her requires you to invest at least $5,000. This is because of the fact that inflation quite high and the rates of properties are increasing too much. I have not invested in real estate till now, but I know that it is profitable.

Investing money in real estate in her requires you to invest at least $5,000. This is because of the fact that inflation quite high and the rates of properties are increasing too much. I have not invested in real estate till now, but I know that it is profitable.
But you are showing interest to invest in the real estate market. In this case then you should possibly be able to raise up to $5000 to start a reasonable investment without which you may not likely be able to make profit. Well I don't really know your preparation sha.

Investing into crypto currency is the means of getting a future for your children , but we don't know about the future of crypto currency coin, but I will rather invest in real estate which will always be fetching you money till the end of time.

But you are showing interest to invest in the real estate market. In this case then you should possibly be able to raise up to $5000 to start a reasonable investment without which you may not likely be able to make profit. Well I don't really know your preparation sha.

Indeed, I am interested. However, i am also concerned about the disadvantage of investing money in such kind of market. Each and every kind of investment has its own disadvantages as well.

I have a lot of coins that seem to be very useless at the moment, but would go a long way in the future. These ones are saved for my children and grandchildren usage.

I have a lot of coins that seem to be very useless at the moment, but would go a long way in the future. These ones are saved for my children and grandchildren usage.

Well, it seems like you hold coins for a really long time, no matter what the conditions is. However, you must never invest what you cannot afford to lose as this may cause suffering.

Investing in crypto for me used to be a good idea till this recent bearish run. I began questioning the longevity of different coins and the larger crypto ecosystem. What if the currency dips in value and doesn't recover or it's burnt at the end of the day? It'd have been an effort in vain.
That is why the whole trading market is based on volatility,the investor should know all about the trend and fluctuations in the market,this is what makes the market very unique,its instability is the catchy point.

Most of the children heard about crypto even before parents start thinking to save as half of the games adopts the purchase of items on the game with some cryptocurrency unless most of the people playing are children or adults.

Most of the children heard about crypto even before parents start thinking to save as half of the games adopts the purchase of items on the game with some cryptocurrency unless most of the people playing are children or adults.

I do not think that it would be a good idea to save volatile assets such as cryptocurrencies for your children. I think that fixed assets are much better option. Fixed assets include real estate properties.

Its a sound idea to do something like this, but won't it be better to diversify a bit? Holding Bitcoin for 10 years can bring a lot of short term gains in a bull run. This is money you can further invest for the child. It can also pay the tax on the land, so you're holding land for free.
I have heard of parents doing this but I feel like a better investment would be land.

The reason why is because it allows them to have a solid start. Buy a forclose home and get it knocked down. This will bring the property tax down a lot and just sit on the land. Pay the taxes and hold it. When the child is old enough, you can turn it over to them to get a pre-fab house for their first home.

Its a sound idea to do something like this, but won't it be better to diversify a bit? Holding Bitcoin for 10 years can bring a lot of short term gains in a bull run. This is money you can further invest for the child. It can also pay the tax on the land, so you're holding land for free.
Sure, if you feel it is worth it. Land will always have value and need. That is what makes it a great investment. Unless the governments just start stripping people of owning land, I can't see it being bad to put all your eggs in this one basket, assuming you know what you are doing.

I am still young and have not started thinking about getting to raise any form of investment for my children. This is due to the fact that I'm currently working on myself and haven't started planning for such.

The best thing is for you to decide on the kind of cryptocurrency that is going to be around for a long time because you might buy something and it is just going to go to dust.

I don't really support investing in crypto currencies and saving it up for one's children. I would rather save up money for my children or buy lands and put them in the name of my children. Who knows what could happen to crypto currencies in the nearest future?

That would be interesting. There are many parents that open a bank for account in the name of their children and they will be saving money in it till they reach adulthood. But, we know that the money saved in bank is not bringing much interest this day. So, it would a wise decision if parents can buy a popular coins and save it for their children.

And how much do you have for investment in real estate ? A lot of people are generating a lot of money in cryptocurrency no matter the risk involved , I have people that make not less than $200 every month with cryptocurrency not by investment but by trading too.
If you can analyse the crypto-currency market properly, then it should be in place for you to make very good amount of profit. But you should be cautious because it is a volatile market.

If you can analyse the crypto-currency market properly, then it should be in place for you to make very good amount of profit. But you should be cautious because it is a volatile market.
That is what determines the possibility of making money from the crypto market. I'm still looking straight forward to engage myself full time to learn and understand how this market can be predicted to a high percent of accuracy.

I don't really support investing in crypto currencies and saving it up for one's children. I would rather save up money for my children or buy lands and put them in the name of my children. Who knows what could happen to crypto currencies in the nearest future?
You need to be very sceptical of cryptocurrency investment because it is a very volatile market. But if you carry out the market analysis and you were able to come out with a very good cryptocurrency with lots of potentials, you can buy it for your children for future gains.

Actually investing in cryptocurrency for your own children is not a bad idea and I have comes across some parents who have invested for there children because I believe crypto is a future form of investment.
You need to be very sceptical of cryptocurrency investment because it is a very volatile market. But if you carry out the market analysis and you were able to come out with a very good cryptocurrency with lots of potentials, you can buy it for your children for future gains.
Actually investing in cryptocurrency with engaging in research and study about the market analysis, it will end up a disaster because there are alot of uncertainties in the cryptocurrency marketing.

Actually investing in cryptocurrency for your own children is not a bad idea and I have comes across some parents who have invested for there children because I believe crypto is a future form of investment.

Actually investing in cryptocurrency with engaging in research and study about the market analysis, it will end up a disaster because there are alot of uncertainties in the cryptocurrency marketing.
Before you put your money in cryptocurrency project, you will need to do a lot of research on the cryptocurrencies, the one to choose will be the one with a very high potentials to succeed in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back