What's new

Investing Crypto For Your Children

Investing in crypto for your kids isn't a bad idea at all, the coins you've invested in could turn out to be massive and your kids may make so much from it, but the down part is that it way never come up and you may lose your investment completely, so make a proper analysis before you invest in a coin for your kids, however you can also get shares for them, this is another option too

I won't invest the crypto either for myself or my children, my country banned this stuff and for safety reasons, it is better to avoid them. I will invest in dollars and Euro for them xD

Well it's generally believed by people that cryptocurrency is futuristic that's it's investment is for the target of future so it's very much possible and profitable to invest for your children benefits.

Well it's generally believed by people that cryptocurrency is futuristic that's it's investment is for the target of future so it's very much possible and profitable to invest for your children benefits.
If you invest in cryptocurrency for the future , you are not totally wrong most especially if you're investing for your children. The only thing you should do is to be sure of the potentials in the cryptocurrency that you want to choose and this could be done when you do a thorough research.

If you invest in cryptocurrency for the future , you are not totally wrong most especially if you're investing for your children. The only thing you should do is to be sure of the potentials in the cryptocurrency that you want to choose and this could be done when you do a thorough research.
If you invest in cryptocurrency for the future, it is the right decision in the right direction provided that you are choosing the best digital assets to invest on and this entails that you should carry out research.

Well cryptocurrency is a futuristic form of investment to which it can be really great when you invest for your children because it will really helped them in the future when the value increases.

You need to be very sceptical of cryptocurrency investment because it is a very volatile market. But if you carry out the market analysis and you were able to come out with a very good cryptocurrency with lots of potentials, you can buy it for your children for future gains.
I know that if i carry out the market analysis and i'm able to come out with a very good cryptocurrency, with lots of potential, it would benefit my children a lot in the future. I still wouldn't invest in crypto currency because it is very unpredictable.

I know that if i carry out the market analysis and i'm able to come out with a very good cryptocurrency, with lots of potential, it would benefit my children a lot in the future. I still wouldn't invest in crypto currency because it is very unpredictable.
It is highly necessary for you to carry out proper research on any cryptocurrency that you want to invest in so that you wouldn't have yourself to blame in the future.

It is highly necessary for you to carry out proper research on any cryptocurrency that you want to invest in so that you wouldn't have yourself to blame in the future.
Before investing in any cryptocurrency it is highly needed that you should carry out a due diligence on the cryptocurrency that you want to invest on because it could be very detrimental if you do not carry out a proper research.

I know all these. No matter how much research i carry out on crypto currencies as a whole, i don't think i can ever be convinced to invest in crypto currencies for my children.

I know all these. No matter how much research i carry out on crypto currencies as a whole, i don't think i can ever be convinced to invest in crypto currencies for my children.
You can invest for your children provided that you have done the market analysis on the cryptocurrency that you want to buy so that you won't fall into a wrong investment.

It is better to follow your mind rather than in investing on what you do not have interest in. It is equally important to always develop attitude to getting involved in what is trending in the world of investment.

You can invest for your children provided that you have done the market analysis on the cryptocurrency that you want to buy so that you won't fall into a wrong investment.
The thing is that i have little to no interest in crypto currencies and so i won't be able to invest in it for my children, even after doing all the market analysis on the crypto currency.
It is better to follow your mind rather than in investing on what you do not have interest in. It is equally important to always develop attitude to getting involved in what is trending in the world of investment.
I know it's important to develop an attitude to getting involved in what is trending in the world of investment, but the truth is that once one doesn't have an interest in something, then that's it. One wouldn't be serious about it.

Yes, I am the one investing for my children in cryptocurrencies because I feel it will be more beneficial in the long run than saving in banks. I also firmly believe that cryptocurrencies will become more expensive in the future.

Yes, I am the one investing for my children in cryptocurrencies because I feel it will be more beneficial in the long run than saving in banks. I also firmly believe that cryptocurrencies will become more expensive in the future.
Investing in cryptocurrency for the children has a lot of benefits because there are lot of potentials embedded in the cryptocurrency economy.

Investing in cryptocurrency for the children has a lot of benefits because there are lot of potentials embedded in the cryptocurrency economy.
It is true that there are lot of potentials in cryptocurrency investment most especially if you're investing on the cryptocurrency that has potentials like Bitcoin.

It will be a really good idea if any parents will be able to do that for their children especially if you're investing in good upcoming crypto project for the children. The children might not know the important of what you've done for them at tender age but later they will appreciate.

Most parents, invested money, that being your local currency, into some saving account for you to access when you reach adulthood. But, now that money is slowing shifting to crypto as the currency becomes more accepted and used, will any parents here consider saving a small amount of crypto and holding it (without selling it) for the kid when he or she reaches 18?
This is what every parent should do, invest in crypto and save it for your childrens, the future of world's economy needs something decentralized.

Just like the fiat and conventional way of invsting money and keeping it in a dedicated account for your children until they are of age or something for educational needs,the cryptocurency approach is a very good one,because it will appriciate with time.
Cryptocurrency investment for food for the future purpose is very good and it all depends on the type of coin you want to choose.
You must ensure that the coin you are investing for the future again has a lot of potentials.

Cryptocurrency investment for food for the future purpose is very good and it all depends on the type of coin you want to choose.
You must ensure that the coin you are investing for the future again has a lot of potentials.
Definitely the most promising coin in the market will always be subjected to the fluctuations in the market,so no matter how promising a coin might be,it can still undergo some market forces.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back