What's new

Investing and lossing!

Nope. Don't give up yet! I think the best thing to do now is to invest in yourself, try to pay for Premium service and an learn how to trade Forex professionally. I believe that will help you recover your funds and make more money for yourself.
Thank you very much for the enlightenment, this is what I intends going already, I intend to pay a mentor to tutor me on how to trade forex and cryptocurrency without loosing much. I will start this training beginning from next month, this seems to be the only solution right now.
Post automatically merged:

Nope. Don't give up yet! I think the best thing to do now is to invest in yourself, try to pay for Premium service and an learn how to trade Forex professionally. I believe that will help you recover your funds and make more money for yourself.
Thank you very much for the enlightenment, this is what I intends going already, I intend to pay a mentor to tutor me on how to trade forex and cryptocurrency without loosing much. I will start this training beginning from next month, this seems to be the only solution right now.

If you are go in into any business , you must have what we call reserve account, i mean extra money that you can count on if the business is not going well, its better n Safer that way I think
Anyone invested deeply and lost it all, let's say a number of around $5000 in any currency in a small new business or you took over another. whatever the outcome that you have you point allot of money into investing or stuck and you lost it all.

I haven't but wanted to read what others have been though and how you able to live with it and what you had to do to get back into it after lost it all?

Anyone invested deeply and lost it all, let's say a number of around $5000 in any currency in a small new business or you took over another. whatever the outcome that you have you point allot of money into investing or stuck and you lost it all.

I haven't but wanted to read what others have been though and how you able to live with it and what you had to do to get back into it after lost it all?
Investment in itself is a very big risk. you must to have a very strong heart and a very strong constitution shouldd your investment not go your way. failure is a learning curve in life anyways

I am a student and I don't have any experience in online investment and trading, so I did not take such a foolish step to invest this huge amount, anyhow I have lost my $20 by investing in Bitcoin at the wrong time, now I'm learning some experience then I'll be able to invest wisely.

I have been heard about loosing money on online investment but I didn't experience it before until last week that I was introduced to a one site that I invested on it, unfortunately, the site short down yesterday. I felt bad but i believe that opportunity will come.

There's no doubt that investment of any sort always involves both risk and return known as profit and losses. so every potential investor in any business should be ready, you hope for the better and prepare for the worse. that's why one must know how to diversity his portfolio as an investor.
Post automatically merged:

There's no doubt that investment of any sort always involves both risk and return known as profit and losses. so every potential investor in any business should be ready, you hope for the better and prepare for the worse. that's why one must know how to diversity his portfolio as an investor.

I think by investing in a profitable business or a good bussiness we can achieve a awesome amount in it. And if there is no a good business than chances of losing investing is more and more so firstly we have to understand the terms and conditions of business in it

I lost lots of money in my friend business. Although it was back in college, I still have lots of lessons I have learnt from that loss.

Write your reply...investing and loosing I have invested on some online business and get by capital back , reinvented with the profit but unfortunately it folds up and still yet to hear anything from the Investors gaining loosing is constant constant

You just meant on losing co exist. It's impossible for you to have been investing and never have lost even once. Do I just normal part of the process

There's no way you can lose all the $5,000 if you put it in cryptocurrency trading. Your assets will just be low in value when the market price goes down but just hold it until the cryptocurrency price goes up again and then that is the best time to sell your cryptocurrency.

I have never invested big and loss it before. Because I will never invest big and be careless with the investment and leads to my lost. The only two investment that I can do is crypto currency HODL and trading

Anyway I have not experience that before, but people who are victim of this, some couldn't handle it well ,some have to find them self in the hospital, the most important thing is that have a positive mine set, and move on with your life

Investment comes with a risk and that is why it's important to take calculated risk while investing in any sector of the world. I have invested and lost and that has served as a big lesson to me

Loss must surely happen , everything I take it as an experience , even buffet lost alot before he got to where he is today , so everything happens for a reason

I have not experienced such before but a relative of mine lost all his life savings in a business deal that turned sour. It took psychological and spiritual intervention because he nearly ran mad. He is doing all better now.

Well one thing I've learnt when it comes to investing is the fact that one needs to have a plan B and not invest what you can't afford to lose.
With those facts at the back of my mind, I really don't dwell on losses too much, I seek other means to recover quickly.

I am always afraid to invest in cryptocurrency duty volatility in the price movement. Another thing is that I found myself too attached to the money I want to invest. This emotion can be cloud someone's reasoning and make bad decision in Trading cryptocurrency.

When you are investing, you also need to be aware that your investment can go wrong. There is no such thing as 100 percent secured investment. That's why they say, you should invest only the amount that you can afford to lose.

Losses in business expecially in the stock market trade,because one of the things that can happen to the price of stock is the price fluctuatuation and then you might just be on the bearish side.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back