What's new

Investing and lossing!

Let go of your old account balances. No matter how hard you wish, your account isn't worth what it was a year ago. ...
Realize you cannot control the stock market. ...
Traditional “investing” may not work for you. ...
Redfine how you think about risk. ...
Learn to trust yourself. ...
Don't hide losses. ...
Still like stocks?

Some years back I was invested on small business hope that by some months or a year I will gain a lot from it but at the end of the year I lost all my investment through the platform was hacked but I have to put more effort and I encourage my self over my loss and reinvest in another platform

I have lost all my money where ever i have invested it online . It was like around 250 dollars, but i cannot stop my life from earning like that , i invested some parts in legit working and made my money recover.

Before investing into an online business there are some things that you need to put into consideration, we all know that investing is risky and make sure the risk involve is a calculated risk, I have a friend that invested in a business and not upto a month the business fold up and she loose everything and she learnt learnt alot from what happened to her and the next investment that she did yield out results and good fortune for her. So if you lose in any of your investment make sure you learn something from it and if you win also make sure you learn from it also.

investing and losing it like a common thing they work hand-in-hand sometimes so all you have to do is just make sure you invest in something you know is legit and be careful while investing

Investing in stocks comes with a lot of rules and factors that must be learnt, whichever stock you wish to purchase, do make sure to have a knowledge of its price history and its overall performance in the past, also have a good knowledge of the previous financial statements or annual reports of the companies as regards how standard they are and their current performances, by these, you would know how much you may invest without loosing.

have not experienced such before but a relative of mine lost all his life savings in a business deal that turned sour. It took psychological and spiritual intervention because he nearly ran mad. He is doing all better now.

Haven't invested and loose totally but have invested in alt coins and witnessed dropping high level of drops waited for a very long period of time before the coin picked up and started rising and that has been my experience rising and falling of coins.

Believe me, I kkow how frustrating it must be to invest and loose your money. I have been a victim before and the experience was really traumatizing. That is why you must be careful and verify before investing your money in anything.

I have lost money on countless occasions on various investment platforms but actually I have not lost up to five thousand dollars on a single investment but cumulatively it's not up to that amount,that was one of the major reasons I dived learning forex trading and crypto currency trading to know most of these things for myself.

Anyone invested deeply and lost it all, let's say a number of around $5000 in any currency in a small new business or you took over another. whatever the outcome that you have you point allot of money into investing or stuck and you lost it all.

I haven't but wanted to read what others have been though and how you able to live with it and what you had to do to get back into it after lost it all?
I've lost money that was equivalent to that when I was really poor. I invested $100 into a network marketing scheme that never brought me any returns, and I was a hard-pressed student then.

Since then, I'm careful where my money goes, and I always diversify first.

I haven't invest as much as $5000 but I've Invested some amount of money that was meant for other purpose, though not at that period and I lost it all. It was a bad experience as I was so depressed because I wasn't prepared to see that .

Losing is also part of Winning. There is no way you're not going to lose money on the quest to make more money. Even there is possibility of losing money even when all indicator shows that is you will make money. So when the lose come you just have to look for a way to learn and to avoid repeating the same mistake in the future. This will help you to have more sense to detect good and bad investment.

Loss and profit is part of any business so when someone lost hiss all money he will have finished interiorly, only he can feel this disheartening mini heart attack but let him calm and cool . After some time he should re think about mistakes and overcome those and learn from them too. And go for substitute way.

There are series of cases I have heard when it comes to investing and losing ones money. I was able to escape one forex investment crash late 2020 when a friend of mine persuaded me to invest in it and get 25% ROI. I hesitated and opted to save the money instead. He told me this year lost all his money and other people's own too.

Investment is very important in this modern day and you need to invest in knowledge before you Investment in the business itself. However, as an investor you also need to be consistent and patience on the investment you are going into and it will really pay you when the price and Investment will start surging

For example, suppose an investor buys a thousand shares in a company for a total of $ 1000. Due to the stock market crash, the share price has dropped by 75%. As a result, the investor's position falls from 1,000 shares worth 1,000 shares to 1,000 shares worth 250. In that case, if the investor sells the position, they will have a net loss of $ 750. However, if the investor is not nervous and leaves money to invest, there is a good chance that when the market declines.

I have invested a lot on online platforms and to be honest I haven't made a single penny from all online platforms I had engaged in, last year December I inverted 28k naira on racksterly and just 6 days later it crashed. I also invested alot in forex early this year and lost it all. To be honest I have given up.
Nope. Don't give up yet! I think the best thing to do now is to invest in yourself, try to pay for Premium service and an learn how to trade Forex professionally. I believe that will help you recover your funds and make more money for yourself.

Anyone invested deeply and lost it all, let's say a number of around $5000 in any currency in a small new business or you took over another. whatever the outcome that you have you point allot of money into investing or stuck and you lost it all.

I haven't but wanted to read what others have been though and how you able to live with it and what you had to do to get back into it after lost it all?
If you want to invest, invest in good thing that can yield you profit. You can invest in crypto currencies. It will stop you from losing much money. Investing is different from trading. Invest and don't lose

I once invested in Ponzi scheme back in my country and I lost all money. It was a terrible year for me in 2016 as I can't believe that while I was already planning on how I can spend the whole money, I was left with money. Since then, I have decided not to go close to anything known as ponzi schemes as they don't pay.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back