What's new

Investing and lossing!

Investments mostly comes with a lot of risk and such risk could make one lose almost the entire amount invested .
I was in deep loss few months back after venturing into forex trading without having proper knowledge

Anything you put your money on with the aim that it will become something tangible in the future is an investment. Everybody has one investment even though it might not be a big one. I have so many investment but non is up to $5000

I've put a lot of money into online platforms, but the truth is that I haven't made any money from any of them. For example, in December of last year, I invested 28k naira on Racksterly, and it crashed just six days later.
Early this year, I made a significant investment in forex but lost it all.
Sincerely, I've given up.

I know of someone who lost is stock and investment to a new company, he heard that the company will be launched the next day and so he took it has an opportunity to invest fast. The company didnot last a day before it vanished from the market and I didn't know how that happened cos I was told the story.
In the stock market you will always have it at the back of your mind that there will be times that the bearish market will hit you,and in that period you have to restrategise and launch back into tye market.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back