What's new

invest or trade

Stock trading is about buying and selling stocks for short-term profit, with a focus on share prices. Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market, but they pursue that goal in different ways

Undoubtedly, both trading and saving mean that the money is at risk. Trading, however, entails higher risk and higher potential returns in contrast, as the price can go high or low in a short time. ... For a longer period of time, daily market cycles do not impact much on quality stock investments.
Post automatically merged:

Undoubtedly, both trading and saving mean that the money is at risk. Trading, however, entails higher risk and higher potential returns in contrast, as the price can go high or low in a short time. ... For a longer period of time, daily market cycles do not impact much on quality stock investments.

Invest take a while like long term return, while trade can be a short term return. Undoubtedly, both trading and investing involved risk on your capital. The truth is knowing which one to to do at a point in time.

Investing takes a long-term approach to the markets and often applies to such purposes as retirement accounts. Trading involves short-term strategies to maximize returns daily, monthly, or quarterly.

If you are not good in keeping money,I will advise you invest,but if you are good in business,you can trade..For me,trading is much more profitable and legit than investment,as there are so many investment platform now that one doesn't know which is scam or not..

There is a big difference between trade and investment. One of them is when we invest in a business and you and trade is the name of the thing. Money is exchanged.It can also be used for business. They both work on their own. They will invest. If the investment is read, what is said can be converted into the currency of their country.

CONS OF INVESTMENT
YOU ONLY INVEST MONEY
YOU SIT AND WATCH YOUR INVESTMENT GROW
NO STRESS OF DECISION MAKING
NO STRESS OF MANAGING STAFF
CONS OF TRADE
YOU GET TO KEEP ALL THE PROFIT
YOU HAVE CONTROL OF THE BUSINESS

To me I think investing is better than trading, i will rather invest than to trade. Investing takes a long-term approach to the markets and often applies to such purposes as retirement accounts.Trading involves short-term strategies to maximize returns daily, monthly, or quarterly.

The only obvious difference between the two groups is that investors tend to seek larger returns over an extended period of time, while traders seek smaller, more frequent profits over a much shorter period of time. ...

If we compare the percentage returns earned from trading vs investing, the percentage of return in investing is much lower. An investor may be happy to earn 15-20% return per year, while a trader, with some experience and analytical skill can earn 15-20% per week!.

Investment has to do with the purchase of assets in anticipation that it will produce income or appreciate in future,trading is the exchange of products and services at either wholesale or retail. I'll always go with both but in situations where by i must choose,I'll go with investing.

Cryptocurrency trading is extremely volatile and as a result for I do not have time to trade so much I only invest the little money I have in cryptocurrency but in few years time the money can be double or even 500% return on what I invested, the last time I started in trading I lost almost 7k.

"Invest in or trading" , They both involve risking but i would prefer to go for trading because it involves you and your customer see each other while investing you will just be in the comfort of your home and it involves large risk.

The only obvious difference between the two groups is that investors tend to seek larger returns over an extended period of time, while traders seek smaller, more frequent profits over a much shorter period of time. ...

Trading is also investment but however one can trade without investing this is buying and selling the normal conventional market without having a store or shop. However it is better for you as a business owner to invest rather than trading without investing.

Trading and Investing I think there is a strong connection between the two. If you want to do any trading, you must come.We will update with this money and earn money. If you invest in a place, you have closed the number to keep something in it.After a few months, the rates of these things have gone down, so it will be of great benefit to you

Invest or trade. Hmm that's a very interesting question. Well for me I think the both have their own advantage and disadvantage. But for me to choose I will go with trade, you know trade is the buying and selling of a particular item, while invest is like the continuous buying of a particular item.

This really depends on the knowledge for which you have, your ta and tour technicalities. If you want money in a safe haven that brings small profits over time then you should go for investment. Trading on the other hand if you have time and have developed a strategy that works out for you.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
I prefer to trade because it is possible that I will make profits that are more than the investment income at the end of the day. Also I'm afraid of being scammed.

You can go fo investing if your mind and training cannot take trading. There is a wide difference between the two you must understand

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back