What's new

invest or trade

For you to trade you must learnt how to do it and this take much time before you start to get profit but when investing there are few things yo know before you invest.

A good investment can give you returns in the end. With trading, all can go wrong. Even if you have your analysis correctly placed, anything can go wrong. I will like to invest and I'm trying to do that soon. Still, trading is my first priority

Both are doable but only if you know what you are doing, if you can trade then trading is better suited but if not then look into both and see which favours you in their various conditions given

Trading is good for you if you are looking out to make it quick profits. Investment is good for you when you are looking as to achieve long-term goal.

The two are totally different options and with different functionalities - one is to keep constant cash flow with the view to adding profits while the other deals with more secure, less cash flow but a vehicle to grow wealth.
Which would you take? The two is better; make profits and make wealth too

Trading is more risky than investing but also the higher the risk, the higher the reward so trading offers more profit or loss as the case may be

Investing and trading a very lucrative ventures provided you have the right knowledge and understanding of how to do it. Buying and holding for a long time is very ideal.

Depending on alot of things..if you have time to trade..i think trading is more profitable but you must be persistent.. on the order hand investing should be done when there is no time.. with trusted company to invest with..both are still suitable
Its true that trading is more profitable than investing but that only short term. I've tried that and i believe investing fits those that are new for the long term while they learn how to trade.

You seem to be having a very hard time choosing one of the two for yourself. In this case, I will advise you to simply go for the investing option untill you know how to trade a business properly to go into trading

Its true that trading is more profitable than investing but that only short term. I've tried that and i believe investing fits those that are new for the long term while they learn how to trade.
You can only be able to make money with cryptocurrency trading if you understand how to do it yourself, although there are signal group that can give you 85% accuracy signal but learning it on your own is always the best.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
If it was invest or save, i would suggest 'invest'
But invest or trade?
If you are in a trading business, you are directly or indirectly investing into that business.
So, trading is a business that would require investment.
That is if i have gotten your question right.

Your investment is your trade what ever you selling out is your trade so what really do you mean by invest or trade and recommendation in what sense?
Post automatically merged:

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not good at Trading then your best bet would be to invest and be assured of your returns
Sorry please can you make me really understand the difference between trading and investment, I really don't understand it because to me I feel they are all the same. What do you think?

Last edited:
The pros for trading is that if you really know how to trade, you're going to be making a lot of money. Investing is more likely to do you well if you don't know how to trade properly yet

The pros for trading is that if you really know how to trade, you're going to be making a lot of money. Investing is more likely to do you well if you don't know how to trade properly yet
is it better to start with Investments then gradually study how the trading dynamism goes then you pull out little funds from your investment and begin to trade daily and pick up profit gradually.

Trading is for more experienced people, investing is for novice as well as experienced people. Trading requires knowledge and skills, investing requires only money (you might have to research though)

Depending on alot of things..if you have time to trade..i think trading is more profitable but you must be persistent.. on the order hand investing should be done when there is no time.. with trusted company to invest with..both are still suitable.

I like investment because it brings about residual income. You invest your money once and you keep making money regularly as the value of the property or investment appreciate. Trading is good for you as well like to make quick profit.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
Both kind of venture are very profitable if the individual involved can dedicate his time and build up the prospect he has decided to be in.He need to be resilient and focus to be able to acheive optimum result.

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not good at Trading then your best bet would be to invest and be assured of your returns
Trading is a good business which always bring out good outcome if you are perfect while investment is also good but sometimes has to meet ill luck of scammers.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back