What's new

invest or trade

I prefer to trade than invest ,because i could hurriedly take out my profit at the end after investing the amount i want to trade to start earning and making more money, and also investment could be affected by so many factors

Well since the question is in full, it depends actually on what is being traded upon and with investment there are risks no doubt but that why it's important to carry out research prior

Both investing and trading is very profitable and you can make reasonable amount of money from it. If you don't have knowledge of trading then you will definitely not make any reasonable amount of money.

Investing needs more knowledge on which sites are paying and which is the best platform to invest your money safely. But trading can be done independently , using your own skills and knowledge , may it be crypto trading or forex or stocks. I think trading is much better because you dont have fear of losing to another site or a person rather than investing.

They both come with their risk, but I think it depend on the profit or Roi you are willing to get. With trading you stand to make a lot in a day, even though you vsjiidrv

If you're not an expert then I probably look for a very good investment to do because trading is for those who understand it well.

I think during the olden days, people into trading are the best business man of that time but nowadays, investment is the best and the most famous thing everybody is doing

I prefer to trade than invest ,because i could hurriedly take out my profit at the end after investing the amount i want to trade to start earning and making more money, and also investment could be affected by so many factors
Okay, that sounds good. But my question is when you invested $100 and you earned $15 by selling your investment then what will you do next? More likely you will invest again for a short term to see if you can earn a good profit again. It will be a cycle until you reach the saturation level of your luck that you will start to be losing money.

The two of them are all good. I prefer investing than trading. In trading you many lost money but when you invest. You are sure of profit . So I prefer investing than trading. But I think you can make mor money if you understand trading

The truth is that both may be quite beneficial and both have the potential to be apocalyptic. Stick to what you're good at and have a knack for. However, with proper information, it is possible to generate rapid gains on a regular basis. Proper market, industry, and market knowledge will assist traders and investors in making proper entrance and exit decisions.

This relies upon your enthusiasm and expertise. The two of them have advantages and disadvantages. The venture has to accomplish with little work when contrasted with exchanging where you must be more dynamic. It comes down to which you are OK with, then, at that point, you can make the Cons favor you.

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not an expert at Trading then go for investments would be to invest and be assured of your returns
As for me i would go for the one that suits me at that point in time,if i want to keep the value to appriciate for future use, i wil gladlly for for investment,else if i would be needing the money to fund some project and do some sundry things, i will go for trading.

Both trading and investment of crypto currency are good, but it depends on the one you prefer if you're not busy type you can trade but if you are busy then investment will be good for you

Both trading and investment of crypto currency are good, but it depends on the one you prefer if you're not busy type you can trade but if you are busy then investment will be good for you
With centralized exchange site you can trade your tokens even when you are not around . All you need is to place the order and it sells once the condition is meant.

Invest or trade
Well as for me I invest and trade at the same time
The reason why I do this it that I need a possible way to get money

I prefer you go for both. This will greatly help you just in case you are not successful in any of them. I currently trade and I have Investments that bring me money.

I prefer you go for both. This will greatly help you just in case you are not successful in any of them. I currently trade and I have Investments that bring me money.
That is the best way forward. Profits realised from trading can also be channelled to investing as a way forward to financial freedom.

I will rather invest than trade. I don't know but I feel investment comes with less risk and less time involvement and that explains the more reasons why I have fallen in love with it

Investment is more important to me than trade. If I invest am trying to maximize profit but trade is when I should expect profit or loss. Invest or trade is simply different from each other.

You must think through your financial decisions thoroughly before making them sonas not to take unnecessary risks that can be avoided after all. If trading is what you will go for, then do your research before starting

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back