What's new

invest or trade

Actually, both are better, and I am doing both but it totally depends on how much you want to get returns from it? If you want returns after a long time then you can invest your capital partially in the share market and if you want to get returns on a daily basis then start trading with experience and knowledge. Without experience or knowledge don't do anything because it can wipe out your investment in some time.

I prefer investing because i don't need to monitor the prices too much, unlike trading i need to study and pay attention tothe movements of the price graph and you're more at risk to losses if you don't know what you're doing.

Undoubtedly, both investing and trading pose a danger to your capital. Trading, however, entails higher risk and higher potential returns in contrast, as the price can go high or low in a short while. For a longer period of time, daily market cycles do not have any effect on quality equity investments.

Both can be effective, but trading like forex trading is much risky then investing in crypto, if you trade then you may waste your all money Altogether. So invest in crypto currency by that you can earn something. Go and invest, and get profit without hardwork.

I would say if you're good at trading and you have experience you can do it but it's risky. It's not really stable if you're new at it. Investing can also be risky but it depends on what are you investing in. Like in a business, or buying property or buying metal. Investing in a property can be less risky as there are more chance of profit from it.

If you have the time to keep checking the system as things unfold in the market and you have enough money to put into trading it is the best because you can make good profit in a short time especially if you have full knowledge on the coins you want to trade or trading many new coins

Get knowledge and learn about bith trading and investing. If you have already trade then go for trade also , but in my views just invest so that you can withdraw at any time, like if you invest in crypto and trade in forex, then there is more risk in trading and investing will be good option.

Trading can be a thrilling way to earn quick cash. However, like with gambling, it can also quickly lead to big losses. Investing usually means smaller short-term wins, but also fewer severe losses. If you're comfortable with the risks, trading with a portion of your money can be enjoyable and could lead to profits.

Trading is way risky than investment. There is more tendency to lose money in trading than investment. To even trade has to be by learnt. Training is done for it and it takes a lot of time to learn.
Investment is profitable and preferable because it has a huge ROI on it and it has less risk. You do not need much training to know how to invest your money. In some cases, no training is even requires
Post automatically merged:

Trading is way risky than investment. There is more tendency to lose money in trading than investment. To even trade has to be by learnt. Training is done for it and it takes a lot of time to learn.
Investment is profitable and preferable because it has a huge ROI on it and it has less risk. You do not need much training to know how to invest your money. In some cases, no training is even requires

If you like to earn profit at such a short time, doing a trade actively will give you so. Investing on the other hand will give you much higher return but it may take you a little while. I'm planning to do the trading instead but i'm still undecided.

Concerning trading or investing. Well, I will say both has the potential of making profit and lost, but remember it is about taking and maximizing the risk you take. An individual can trade either on forex or cryptocurrency but you need to be knowledgeable about it before going into it ,but I you know you aren't good in trading, you can invest into cryptocurrency and expect profit and give an expertise to invest your money on forex with some term and conditions

This is really an interesting question that describes two opposite people. The first category are those that are newbies when it comes to forex trading and cryptocurrencies options, since they are not experienced, they should invest. While the second category are for the professionals and experts in forex trading and option trading, since they are well learned, they should trade.

Trading and investing suggest hazard on your capital. Notwithstanding, trading nearly includes higher danger and higher expected returns as the cost would go high or low in a brief time. Day by day market cycles don't influence much on quality corporate securities for a more drawn out time.

I would recommend long term investment to trading though the both involve risk but trading will only give you money for a short time but if you want to be working and also gaining profit you can trade. The both involves passion and initiative.

Trade or Invest hmmm, I have been investing for the past one year and I have lost a lot of money from investing, I have lost money from trading as well. It's better to learn and train yourself into a good trader than just hand over your money to someone to trade for you, I learnt that from experience. When you trade you're in control of your money, that's way better

I prefer to invest I don't have the passion to learn how to trade I just want to get myself busy with other stuff why my money is yielding in investment

While the terms are often used interchangeably, trading and investing are considerably different methods: Trading focuses on short-term buying and selling, while investing involves buying and holding securities for an extended period of time.

I'll personally prefer to invest than trading cause if you don't have vast knowledge about trading you just might loose all your money to trading but if you invest you can make good profit after price increases.
Post automatically merged:

I'll personally prefer to invest than trading cause if you don't have vast knowledge about trading you just might loose all your money to trading but if you invest you can make good profit after price increases.

While the terms are often used interchangeably, trading and investing are considerably different methods: Trading focuses on short-term buying and selling, while investing involves buying and holding securities for an extended period of time.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
I think they are somehow related, when you trade, its still an investment. But it's now left for you to know where to invest your hard earned money, and also the kind of trading you will go into so that there won't be much lost. One needs to be careful when it comes to investment

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back