What's new

invest or trade

Undoubtedly, both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. ... Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investments for a longer time.

You didn't specify which type of trading you mean. There are many things you could trade on. Are you talking about forex or crypto currency trading? If yes, I will advice you to trade with wisdom. Acquire the skills and strategies first. Then you trade what you can actually risk. Make profits, and then invest.

Yiu can either make an investment on trading, so i see no difference between the two though. I guess any one keeping back his money should be ready for an unnecessary spending on irrelevant things which is a very bad movement to start with .

Yiu can either make an investment on trading, so i see no difference between the two though. I guess any one keeping back his money should be ready for an unnecessary spending on irrelevant things which is a very bad movement to start with .
Yes, there is no much difference between the two, whether to invest or to trade, all we need to do is to be very much alert. Every business needs to be nurtured properly, that is if you really want to make something out of it. Pay close attention to it.

Stock trading is about buying and selling stocks for short-term profit, with a focus on share prices. Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market, but they pursue that goal in different ways.

Yes, there is no much difference between the two, whether to invest or to trade, all we need to do is to be very much alert. Every business needs to be nurtured properly, that is if you really want to make something out of it. Pay close attention to it.
Looking at people's opinions towards investing or trading either, i discovered they are totally confused on which business to really invest on, i think the best way to make a move towards investment is to study and take to learn much on what you about to invest in.

I think trading is good if you have the skill and expertise in it. This way, you will have control over your money and how you would like to make profits with it. Investing in sites can be so risky as they can go scam so quickly. Unless you invest by buying crpto currencies and holding them. That will require you to do so much analysis so as not to invest in a coin whose price is falling.

Stock trading is about buying and selling stocks for short-term profit, with a focus on share prices. While Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market.

Stock trading is about buying and selling stocks for short-term profit, with a focus on share prices. Investing is about buying stocks for long-term gains. Trading and investing both involve seeking profit in the stock market, but they pursue that goal in different ways.

Both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while.Daily market cycles do not affect much on quality stock investment for a longer time.

It depends on what you are investing or trading. If you are thinking of crypto currency and you are good at trading, then trading will be the vest option but if you are not good at trading then you invest and hold it for a possible increase in your investment

According to my own point of view, I believe investing is far better than trading and I prefer investing than trading when you invest you get huge profits from investments but trading is all about buying and selling and you get low profile

trading is risky as compare to investment. i may advise may people to do a lot research or plan about what they want to start. trading is a little bit in earning money fast where as invest do sometimes delay in making profit.

Trading and investment is a private choice. I endorse investment. You can invest 70% and trade with 30%. Make explorations before investing. If it is too good to be true, it is certainly a lie. If it promises a very high ROI (return on investment) in a very small time, don't invest. Constantly zero your danger in time to avoid down both capital and revenue.

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not good at Trading then your best bet would be to invest and be assured of your returns

What is necessary is to become good at which option that you take. There are people that will be far better when investing while others will make huge returns by trading. That is one key thing to note when we talk about forex trading. There are also others that act as middle men in trading. So, it is all about understanding which part you want to play.

Both involve risk and for every risk hopefully there's a reward to compensate for that. Investments are made to rip future benefits while trading is something you can actually do on the day today basis to make profit for example forex trading

What is necessary is to become good at which option that you take. There are people that will be far better when investing while others will make huge returns by trading. That is one key thing to note when we talk about forex trading. There are also others that act as middle men in trading. So, it is all about understanding which part you want to play.

That's true. I think different things works for different people.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
investing and trading are the two genres of the Field.
Both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. Since investing is an art, it takes a while to develop. It involves comparatively lower risk and lower returns in a short run but might deliver higher returns by compounding interests.

Trade and invest both are risky but its depends on your skills and knowledge both of these required knowledge.. but in investment risk chances are low, if you invest in any company you get profit 30-50℅ of your investment.

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. Both investors and traders seek profits through market participation. In general, investors seek larger returns over an extended period through buying and holding. Traders, by contrast, take advantage of both rising and falling markets to enter and exit positions over a shorter timeframe, taking smaller, more frequent profits.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back