What's new

invest or trade

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not good at Trading then your best bet would be to invest and be assured of your returns

This depends on your passion and skill. They both have pros and cons. Investment has to do with little work as compared to trading where you have to be more active. It boils down to which you are comfortable with, then you can make the Cons favor you.

Both has potential for profit and lose . However I prefer investment to trade because it will avail the opportunity to earn more than the capital.

If you seek long term, investment should be okay for. But if you want to be reaping your profit as you are working then trading should be on your mind

I'll rather just invest rather than trade because I'm not an expert at that Field. Investing will help mutilpy my investment

Investment is the best means to save one from been broke for a very long period of time. One that invest have the ability to purchase is life dreams.

If we talk about investment, it is good but the profits are long term if not and there is a need it is a good idea, if you want to produce quickly the trade is your option and it gives many profits

Depending on alot of things..if you have time to trade..i think trading is more profitable but you must be persistent.. on the order hand investing should be done when there is no time.. with trusted company to invest with..both are still suitable

It depends on what you're trading or investing... but investing you only reap after a certain period and it's very possible to incure losses but trading is also good and less risky...

When it comes to wealth creation in equity market, investing and trading are the two genres of the Field.
Both trading and investing imply risk on your capital. However, trading comparatively involves higher risk and higher potential returns as the price might go high or low in a short while. Since investing is an art, it takes a while to develop. It involves comparatively lower risk and lower returns in a short run but might deliver higher returns by compounding interests and dividends if held for a longer period of time.

Trading is a risky venture as well as investment. If you're good Trader then my advice to you would be to trade and earn yourself but if you're are not an expert at Trading then go for investments would be to invest and be assured of your returns

Am currently

I agree with you, it is about what you know how to do best, whether to trade or invest both are good and highly profitable if you know how to go about it
Yea exactly. Both if you have a legit investment scheme, you may invest wile you learn the trades

I don't get your question very well. What are you trading and what are you investing into?
I'll side with this for now, We can't really compare precisely without the necessary information.
They both are High Risk High Return if done correctly, With skill you may reduce the risk to an acceptable value.
But we should know what are you trading and / or what are you investing on to conclude a better solution and /or give advice, thank you

Trading and investment is a personal choice. I recommend investment. You can invest 70% and trade with 30%. Make enquiries before investing. If it is too good to be true, it is definitely a lie. If it promises a very high ROI (return on investment) in a very short time, don't invest. Always zero your risk in time to avoid losing both capital and profit.

Trading can earn you little interest on you investment in little time while investing can give you 30%-50% of your investment if you are investing for a long period

Hmm, when it comes to this two, you can get going in this kind of option, if you have expertise knowledge about them all. Especially in the trading aspect, their is some promising part of it, if you steady how it works you gonna achieve through it. As well as investing in more legitimate business.

Well when it comes to cryptocurrency I’d prefer you invest. The prices if bitcoin is running riot now and hopefully by end of next year it’ll hit the citibank projected price of $300k

Both are risk, but I don't mind bearing the risk of investing. Investment is always the best option to trading. In most cases, investors are seen as the backbone of every company. If investors are not investing, the product of materials to trade on might not materialise.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back