What's new

invest or trade

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
I think the best to do in the aspect is to trade on any cryptocurrency of your choice that you that you understand much more better,but you investing your money is like giving it out to someone else to trade on your behalf which it won't be as if you are the one trading it by yourself.

Investing is much more better than trading , there are multiple advantage that comes within investing and you can easily earn and withdraw any time you wish ,if you invest in the right platform

I prefer to trade than invest, at least that way I can monitor all I'm doing, most investment schemes always turn out to be Ponzi schemes in disguise, I know a lot of people who have lost money

Generally I prefer both trading and investing for long-term. investing in coins that has bright future currently features a lot of money after some years. Trading as you all know is risky but if you must it, can also make you a lot of money.

Trading comes with a lot of risks as one may loose all in a market trade but investment would definitely yield profit if it is legit as you do not have to keep paying to trade just an initial deposit that is being traded in your behalf.

Trading comes with a lot of risks as one may loose all in a market trade but investment would definitely yield profit if it is legit as you do not have to keep paying to trade just an initial deposit that is being traded in your behalf.
When trading, you trade with experience, caution. Traders knows when to trade and when not to trade. You don't trade all the time because you want fast money. You trade when it is right, and don't keep.on trading when you're emotionally down.

Hello, what are the pros and cons of each one? Based on this, which one do you recommend?
They both have their advantage and their disadvantages, investing means putting your money in a business and expecting return at the end of the business, while trading is buying a particular thing and reselling.

When trading, you trade with experience, caution. Traders knows when to trade and when not to trade. You don't trade all the time because you want fast money. You trade when it is right, and don't keep.on trading when you're emotionally down.
You are correct, professional traders know when to trade but that doesn't say there wouldn't still be some loss, you can ask forex traders about the February market, it's just that trading has more risks than investing and the higher the risk the higher the profit right?

Personally, I do the both. I invest in a profitable crypto currency, then whenever it appreciates, I sell and put the profits In another coin. That's how I always do mine.

Trading requires a lot of abrupt decision and one wrong decision and your money will be put under risk. However, investment is more secured because it will be giving divedents in long run.

You alone can be the only one that tell yourself which one of the two options is best for you. If you think you can trade better than investing and watch, then trading is for you. Otherwise, investing is.

It is easier to invest than to trade. But both of them carries some level of risk because your investment might be on Jeopardy if you're invested in the wrong company or scam. Same thing goes for trading too.

There is no one that you choose that is not good your interest, passion and your financial strength will go a long way in determining the one that you will choose. Trading brings you daily profits on your business while investment profits comes after a period of time.

It is easier to invest than to trade. But both of them carries some level of risk because your investment might be on Jeopardy if you're invested in the wrong company or scam. Same thing goes for trading too.
Trading means you buy now and you sell after a little while. With investment it can take a time or even a long time before you realize the profit, if there is any. Take the case of real estate, you need 5 years to make the value grow. With stocks, you buy today and maybe next week you can already sell for a profit.

Trading come with a lot more risks especially in volatile markets and that is why it is first advice able that you equip yourself with knowledge necessary.

Both trade and investment are good. However, it depends on how soon you intend to make your money. As one is immediate while the other is long term. But for me I'll go with both if I have enough capital.

What I can say is that if you do not understand how to trade it is always better for you to stick with investment because if you are investing there is no possibility of losing as far as you are investing in good coin, that is all I can say.

I do both of this thing because I sometimes and the profit I make I will use it to invest in the cryptocurrency like dogecoin, I think you should try and know how to trade because that is what will help you to raise capital to invest in crypto you want to.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. And of cause they both come with their share of risk. I would recommend, you take time to study both, and most importantly study the risk and disadvantages involved, if its something you can deal with, then go ahead

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back