What's new

What's the most traffic you got from promoting with an influencer?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you've ever promoted something with an influencer, how much traffic did you get? Did you ever get a lot of traffic from promoting through an influencer? What's the most you ever got? I worked with an influencer in the past, and when we'd promote things, she would draw in a decent amount of viewers. They weren't a huge amount, like maybe a few hundred, but it was a start.

I once promoted my ebook and website through a Twitter influencer. I paid $5 for a tweet back in 2016. I run the campaign for a week. I spent $70 to promote my ebook and website and I received about 50 sales and 1k daily traffic on my website.

I once promoted my ebook and website through a Twitter influencer. I paid $5 for a tweet back in 2016. I run the campaign for a week. I spent $70 to promote my ebook and website and I received about 50 sales and 1k daily traffic on my website.
That's awesome, congrats! How much were your ebooks going for? 50 sales, must have resulted in you getting your $70 back and than some huh?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back