What's new

Importation business

Importation is good and it can make you make money within a short period of time because you buy the product at a cheaper rate from abroad and sell it with higher price in our locality
But the problem is that how to get traffic for sales of the product. it is easy to buy products for sale. But it is not easy to find seller for a product. But for someone that can invest on advertisement, it will be better to see sales on products

Everybody knows that 1688 is the go to place for anyone who is looking at where to get the cheapest if all and any type of goods whatsoever. You get it cheap there and sell on your own terms for profit

There was a time me and my friend imported some products from a an online store in China. It was a good experience. I love how they shipping were so fast and there customer care service is superb. We made lots of gain on the business when we sold it out in local currency

Getting the goods cheaply or from a reliable source isn't the big deal anymore these days. The main thing now is how you're going to market it because almost everyone is importing these days. Getting a share of the market is the thing

People have made fortune from importation business. They buy their goods cheap from China and sell at a high price for a huge amount of profit.

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
Do you really think 1688 is the best store with the cheapest products ? Because I always believe that AliExpress is the best, importation business is lucrative no doubt but will require a large capital to start

There are diverse of online business of which importation business is one. Importation business is the buying of goods from abroad cheap and selling in our local area little high.

1688 is the best store with the cheapest products. It is based in china. We can buy any goods there very cheap and ship it to our country and sell it very high. For example, a friend of mine bought a wrist watch for $0.43 and sold it for $15. That is how high your profit can be sometimes.
It is a lucrative business.
A friend of mine went into mini importation sometime ago, the money she put in versus the money she realised was no match...the profit margin was so large!

Do you really think 1688 is the best store with the cheapest products ? Because I always believe that AliExpress is the best, importation business is lucrative no doubt but will require a large capital to start
Yes you are right. AliExpress is the best online store. But it is only the best for retail category.
You might not know that the company that owns AliExpress is the same company that owns Alibaba and 1688. Alibaba is the wholesale of AliExpress available worldwide. While 1688 is cheaper wholesale to Alibaba but only available in China. But you can still buy goods there with the help of agents.

That is a huge profit. Chinese products are usually very cheap and when you buy and sell them, you can never run losses. I have a friend who is into mini importation of goods and she owns a store currently.

I agree that products made in China are cheap. My cousin used to be the purchasing officer of their company that sells shoes and footwear. My cousin was the one who goes to China for a factory visit if necessary. They send the design of the shoes and have a sample be sent back. When the sample is okay then they order so many pairs to be sent here. I have a feeling that China will be conquering the world's economy with their cheap products.

Yes right. If all the odds are in your favor, then this is a good business. However, I would advise anyone venturing into this business to make in-depth research. Research about shipment, clearance, and any laws governing them.

Try to buy things in volume so as to bring the price of the product down. Also make sure you have a strong distribution channel which will ensure the products gets to the customer at the appropriate time.

Yes you are right. AliExpress is the best online store. But it is only the best for retail category.
You might not know that the company that owns AliExpress is the same company that owns Alibaba and 1688. Alibaba is the wholesale of AliExpress available worldwide. While 1688 is cheaper wholesale to Alibaba but only available in China. But you can still buy goods there with the help of agents.
If 1688 is only for whole sale then how are we going to do most especially if you are a private individual that want to buy a particular product for personal use without coming to resell ? Will I be able to see a single product and buy ?

I've thought about importation business, but my breaking point apart from the capital always lies with illegal seizing of goods by customs officers!

The return on investment is very high with importation business if you do it right. You only need to locate a profitable product which you can sell to a lot of people at a cheaper price.

Importation business is quite good but you have to know some tactics about it. Importing goods that aren't moving market, you understand? Might not really turn the way you want it. But learn how to go about importation the right goods for your business to flourish.

I agree that products made in China are cheap. My cousin used to be the purchasing officer of their company that sells shoes and footwear. My cousin was the one who goes to China for a factory visit if necessary. They send the design of the shoes and have a sample be sent back. When the sample is okay then they order so many pairs to be sent here. I have a feeling that China will be conquering the world's economy with their cheap products.
You are quite right my brother, most of the made in China products are normally cheap and of high quality, I have a friend that's importing shoes, half shoes from Alibaba at a very low price and he's making tons of miney from it.

Importation is really great and could provide you huge profits. but the issue of shipping price especially during lockdown the shipping price was expensive.A brother of mine did drop shipping during that period he bought few shoes,cloth and some power bank.The shipping fee was much expensive compared to the products he bought.

Wow i guess your friend would be really making a lot from the business because selling for that amount would be a huge profit , but i would like to know the total profit after tax deduction
Importation of goods is a good business that provide good and huge returns if you know your ways around the business, at least you can become big in your business in at least three month after starting the business.

People have made fortune from importation business. They buy their goods cheap from China and sell at a high price for a huge amount of profit.
Yeah, the business of importing goods and selling in your country at a cheap price is very good. As long as you ensure that the amount you used to pay customs duty is not too much that you end up making losses. I know many people who do this business and it is a very lucrative one.

The problem with an importation business is the requirement for the buyers to purchase a minimum quantity level of items they haven't even tried. I've checked the website mentioned and I noticed that some of the items cost as much as they do on local shopping websites. Imagine importing those items and paying for customs duties and import taxes and not being able to sell them just because some other vendors are selling these items at a lower price? Some businesses are apparently able to import these items and bypass customs control.​

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back